Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 20th, 2012, 03:18 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Question Dump / Advice Column: Ask your questions he

I asked the same question in the SoV thread. They and Elektra are the ONLY C3G units that I play sometimes with classic (I did play civilians and gotham police once with classic though). It would be easy to just give them a new name and take out the "or Assassin" part and resubmit them for SoV/C3V induction, but it would have to go through their whole process again and they might want to tweak them further or flat out reject them. Also, I would not mind the Killer Penguins joining the SoV/C3V ranks, as penguins with machine guns are more of a classic heroscape in-joke than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Is it possible to have an approved C3G custom ALSO be a SoV custom? I would love any of the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
The Book of Hand Ninja
C3G MARVEL WAVE 4
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
The Book of Killer Penguins
C3G DC CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
WORLD WAR WINTER

Mini PDF
The only thing you could change to remove C3G synergies is maybe remove the "...or assassin" part of the Hand Ninjas and change Crime Lord Bonding to Lawman Bonding.

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 20th, 2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old March 20th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I haven't tried that mix. I'd be curious how it does. Have you tested it, Tornado?

Griff is right, of course, the programs are friends, but not designed to be compatible. There may, though, be a case or two where a unit really fits across both. (The exception that proves the rule, as it were .)

(Can't wait to see what's coming in terms of Assassins and Ninjas!)
Fwiw, the Hand Ninja were actually playtested using Ninja from Valhalla, since we didn't have any C3G uniques finished at the time. So I can tell you that it's fun, and that the Hand Ninja and the Ninja of the Northern Wind are nasty combo.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
I haven't tried that mix. I'd be curious how it does. Have you tested it, Tornado?

Griff is right, of course, the programs are friends, but not designed to be compatible. There may, though, be a case or two where a unit really fits across both. (The exception that proves the rule, as it were .)

(Can't wait to see what's coming in terms of Assassins and Ninjas!)
I have not tried it yet, but theory 'scaped it in my head quite a bit. I will try it out next time my C3G group gets together. Revenge of the Ninja.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 20th, 2012, 03:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I asked the same question in the SoV thread. They and Elektra are the ONLY C3G units that I play sometimes with classic (I did play civilians and gotham police once with classic though). It would be easy to just give them a new name and take out the "or Assassin" part and resubmit them for SoV/C3V induction, but it would have to go through their whole process again and they might want to tweak them further or flat out reject them. Also, I would not mind the Killer Penguins joining the SoV/C3V ranks, as penguins with machine guns are more of a classic heroscape in-joke than anything.
Looks like you got a pretty resounding "no" over there too. Which I agree with. C3V/SoV has plenty of creativity. They don't need to recycle our stuff (nor are we giving them the permission to).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

It just ain't gonna happen. However, if people find customs that are fun to play together, they should, regardless of who else likes it. Basically, you don't need C3G's permission to play with a C3G custom.
Old March 20th, 2012, 09:04 PM

Exactly!

Old March 21st, 2012, 10:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thank you for the definitive answer.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:23 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Will you guys at any point make any C3G maps that only need at the most 2 ROTV, 1BFTU and 1FOTA? I know there is the HYDRA Base Gehenna map, but will there be anymore?
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Are those the only sets you have? If so, I could try to whip something up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Are you guys planning on making a C3G Version of Silver Surfer?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Yes

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy