Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old January 26th, 2011, 05:18 PM

TheEpicLlama Woo who?
Re: HS Heroes and DnD Party Roles-building a dungeon army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Honestly, it doesn't look like you need too much feedback. Your selected units all seem to support each other pretty well, and each army look balanced with the others. Army 2 looks the strongest, but it doesn't have healing like the other two, and any time DW9K's around there's the potential for a reeeeal big loss with just one bad roll, so that levels it out a lot.
Thanks, I did keep in mind DW9K one life, and I put him in an army because he does not see much play now a days, but in a DnD type scenario that every figure lost can be a very big hit to a player. I have been thinking about putting in Q10 would be just as good if not better. But Q10's special attacks would be able to take out opposing monsters faster then the other heros and allied players can.

Old September 29th, 2011, 04:27 PM

BOOM! Woo who?

When I want dungeon crawlers I don't do HeroScape. I do Descent. It's just not HS's appeal. HS is best left at being a wonderfully simple game of small squads and groups of heroes. Believe me, I've tried to mod it, and it's just not a good dungeon delver. Just go play D&D or Decent for this.

Now come sit on Santa's lap...
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:29 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOM! View Post
When I want dungeon crawlers I don't do HeroScape. I do Descent. It's just not HS's appeal. HS is best left at being a wonderfully simple game of small squads and groups of heroes. Believe me, I've tried to mod it, and it's just not a good dungeon delver. Just go play D&D or Decent for this.
Well met!

Although rarely played in dungeons, per se, if it's adventure you crave . . .

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37864
Old October 14th, 2011, 10:05 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Added Mogrimm as a Defender-Tough+6 Life makes him very durable and Commander's Strike makes opponents want to focus on him.
Well met!

Nice article, Killer! But I respectfully disagree with the above. Mogrimm is a classic Leader, with his Combat Leader initiative power. Also, Commander's Strike requires him to lead from the rear, a classic Leader tactic.

I am fielding this army for the Gang of Four's Halloween Dungeon Crawl (http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1889):

Hidden from you, Taeblewalker!

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 13th, 2015, 02:19 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

This list is gorgeous. Next time I'm on the party end of an HS dungeon crawl, I'll build around this list instead of just "I pick Jotun and something that AoE's" (I'm currently not allowed to run party, only DM).

I'm glad you included Marvel, as I never thought of running Red Skull as the center for a party.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios