Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:20 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
6/8 Hagerstown, MD Bring the Cheese, Eat the Cheese

REVERSE THE WHIP
BRING THE CHEESE, EAT THE CHEESE

NEWBIES AND YOUNG PERSONS WELCOME!!

ATTENTION: I will have extra armies built for walkins and newbs, so don't hesitate to come if you don't have enough Heroscape to build an army. Let me know in advance by private message if you have an army in mind and I will build it for you.

What: Heroscape tournament

When: June 8th, 12:30 show up; 1:00 rolling dice; 6:00 stop rolling dice. Stay afterward and play some other board games, if you want; we can play board games until whenever because I own the store.

Where: Neverland Games in the Valley Mall (next to JCPenney) Hagerstown, Maryland.

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit.

Format: 435 points. Five rounds; for the first three, use the army you brought, for rounds 4 and 5, exchange armies with your opponent, aka Reverse the Whip (If you Bring the Cheese in rounds 1 through 3, you must Eat the Cheese in rounds 4 and 5.)

"My" House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of 5/31 will be eligible. First tiebreaker is partial card scoring.

Maps: (copied from an old thread, probably need new ones)
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees:
  1. G-O
  2. Legos of Bleakewoode
  3. Dad_Scaper
  4. Buddy Lee

Maybe:
  1. Stephen_Universe

Tagging friends near and far:
@Stephen Universe , @akden , @Dad_Scaper , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown (now far away ), @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @Man_At_Arms , @Southwind , @hose , @superfrog , @vvildeyedjoker , @Jet , @Famous_Seamus , @Earl_of_Sandwich , @Nikkomon , @Elstree , and @bunjee
Old May 23rd, 2019, 05:14 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: 6/8 Hagerstown, MD Bring the Cheese, Eat the Cheese

This one is a very solid maybe for me. Just have to figure out the logistics. I will update with my final answer and how many people/maps i can bring when I talk to the other half.
Old May 24th, 2019, 11:08 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Unfortunately, 10th Regiment and I won’t make it. We are heading to sunny Florida that day. Hate to miss it, but you know, vacation.
Old May 25th, 2019, 01:58 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the mention. My daughter has her dance recital that day, so we won't be able to make it. Have fun

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events