Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 14th, 2010, 10:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Stonehedge-An old Game I made

Stonehedge is a simple game with relatively easy rules, moving is a snap, and a king is crowned!

Easy to play, this game revolves around what I have found to be a good mix of strategy and raw luck.

Download the Rules!!

Now, you may be wondering why the game is good if it only deals with getting a soldier/knight/caveman/troll/whatever your heart desires to be your peon to a little crown piece found in the middle of the board.

Well, how about looking at the different "Stones" which are the meat of the luck part of this game. Draw a Stone at random and receive the blessing or curse it gives your troops. Since there is a 2 object limit on each person(which includes the crown on this count) before they can only move by dying or with the Ghost Stone or the "strategy" part of the game. 1 game and in only a few turns, the reservoir of Stones should quickly deplete, and you'll see why the Ghost Stone is needed, a whole crap load of traps assembled via ambush, stalemates and of course hunting the crown down down are all parts of this game.

Feedback would be quite appreciated on this game and I don't mind hearing how a game went.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games