Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which Map looks like the most fun?
Unnamed Map 2 5 5.15%
Unnamed Map 1 2 2.06%
The Father and Son Islands 3 3.09%
Unnamed Map 3 18 18.56%
Kilgarren Crossing 9 9.28%
The WaterFall 4 4.12%
Ancient Lookout 48 49.48%
Global Warming 8 8.25%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Canvasing the Crowds...

...Well, ...let's see if I can't drum-up some more support for my favorite three entries with a few more pictures. ^_^

Click on each pic for a larger view.

...And by the way, ...I'm worried about H_E_H. Are you still seeing 'spots' H_E_H? You know, that can be an early symptom of some very serious mental disorders. ...Maybe you should see your doctor...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old September 24th, 2006, 08:42 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I voted Ancient Lookout but i would have liked to have seen an overview of the map!
Old September 24th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
I voted Ancient Lookout but i would have liked to have seen an overview of the map!
if you look in the download section there is a thumbnail (you can enlarge it) taken from a higher angle. plus you can download the PDF instructions and try it yourself if you want. have fun.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games