Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 17th, 2010, 01:28 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
The rats are not allowed to scatter from a Special Attack. Only from a normal attack.

~Z
@myself:

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:53 AM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Multiples of common squads are played off of a single card. What about common heroes?

If I am playing x3 of a common hero, do I use one card or three?
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Multiples of common squads are played off of a single card. What about common heroes?

If I am playing x3 of a common hero, do I use one card or three?
One, just like a squad.

~Aldin, card-carrying hero

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old April 21st, 2010, 09:23 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation
Question Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Question about team play.

From BftU

Quote:
Teammates play the game separately, but they can discuss strategy, offer
suggestions, and so on. (Teammates can look at each other’s order markers.)
Victory conditions for teams vary with the game scenario, but in most games
they work together toward a common goal.
No mention if glyphs or buffs are shared between teammates... Are they?
Old April 21st, 2010, 09:51 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbo255 View Post
Question about team play.

From BftU

Quote:
Teammates play the game separately, but they can discuss strategy, offer
suggestions, and so on. (Teammates can look at each other’s order markers.)
Victory conditions for teams vary with the game scenario, but in most games
they work together toward a common goal.
No mention if glyphs or buffs are shared between teammates... Are they?
Not in general. Only if the ability says "friendly". Otherwise it only affects one player.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 1st, 2010, 08:13 AM

punyhuman07 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey there everyone i have a question when looking at the stat cards i noticed they never show the backs of the figures.(i have tried to search this out on here with no results). so my question is if i have a figure with say range of 5 and i go to atack a figure within that range but he has his back to me clear line of site but it's not any of the parts on his card cause they only show the front am i able to attack him? i very new at this game and trying to learn all the fine tuned rules that i sure there are thanks everyone and good day..

ps. if there is a place to find this ruling like a link please post it thanks...
Old May 1st, 2010, 08:25 AM

And one more Question do double space figures have to be facing who they are attacking ?
Old May 1st, 2010, 08:34 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by punyhuman07 View Post
Hey there everyone i have a question when looking at the stat cards i noticed they never show the backs of the figures.(i have tried to search this out on here with no results). so my question is if i have a figure with say range of 5 and i go to atack a figure within that range but he has his back to me clear line of site but it's not any of the parts on his card cause they only show the front am i able to attack him? i very new at this game and trying to learn all the fine tuned rules that i sure there are thanks everyone and good day..

ps. if there is a place to find this ruling like a link please post it thanks...
Yes, anything in red (regardless of whether you can see the back of it) is a valid hit zone. IE, if the arm is red, the entire arm is Red. If the Shield is grey, the entire shield is gray.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 1st, 2010, 08:38 AM

cool thanks alot for the quick answer i'm sure i'll have more lol
Old May 1st, 2010, 09:13 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by punyhuman07 View Post
And one more Question do double space figures have to be facing who they are attacking ?
No, facing generally doesn't matter in this game - as long as the head of the attacking figure can see the target, it can attack. This rule can sometimes cause facing to come into play. For example, Major Q9's large shoulderpads and his weird head placement prevent him from shooting things that are behind him or slightly behind him. Another example is Nilfheim's wings which can sometimes block his line of sight.
Old May 1st, 2010, 01:07 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quick question that I need to ask since I lost my FotA rulebook:

Do you get the road/castle movement bonus if you are not on a road space before moving?

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old May 1st, 2010, 01:11 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quick question that I need to ask since I lost my FotA rulebook:

Do you get the road/castle movement bonus if you are not on a road space before moving?
No. The whole move, including the initial and final space, must be road/castle hexes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's