Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 11th, 2017, 06:47 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Who cares about Aquila's Alliance; that set has Predators!!
If you want the customs I'm getting rid of them.

Last edited by Sheep; May 15th, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 06:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Who cares about Aquila's Alliance; that set has Predators!!
If you want the customs I'm getting rid of them.
The predator figures are pretty sweet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 7th, 2017, 12:40 AM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart

This is a lot that I purchased today https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/w...204176080.html has a lot of things that I have been looking for including 2 squads of Roman Legionaires, 2 squads of Blade Gruts, 1 squad of Ashra, DW7K, Johnny Shotgun, Alister McDirk, Captain America (one I owned got eaten by Dog). It has a lot of miscellaneous heros without cards and orphan squad figures, and a hodge podge of terrain. I payed $120 that was about how much I would have payed for what I wanted on eBay or allthingsheroscape and that's only about a tenth of what I got.

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I got a SoTM set (apparently only 99% complete) shipped to me for $50 ($25 plus $20 shipping plus a $5 incentive to ship rather than wait for a local offer). I don't think the woman knew how much she could have gotten.
Old June 5th, 2018, 11:10 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I guess I'm out of touch...how much could she have gotten?
Old June 5th, 2018, 11:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Easily $80 for a Swarm set. Maybe $100+.
Old June 5th, 2018, 04:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Not from me. You got an OK deal I think regardless. $55 plus shipping is close to what I give. I'm usually in the $50-60. Never more.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 5th, 2018, 06:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Not from me. You got an OK deal I think regardless. $55 plus shipping is close to what I give. I'm usually in the $50-60. Never more.
Same. 80+ is way too much for what you get imo.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 5th, 2018, 06:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

Check eBay. I know prices are inflated a bit there, but you'd be lucky to pick up a Swarm set for $100 shipped.
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:13 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
You aint wrong, the situation is

Quote:
Check eBay. I know prices are inflated a bit there, but you'd be lucky to pick up a Swarm set for $100 shipped.
You’re not wrong, hell you’re right, but that’s just too much money for not enough goods imo. It’s a good thing I’m not starting my collection today, these toys are too expensive lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 5th, 2018, 11:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
how many have sold at that price though...I can list anything on eBay but if it never sells it's not worth what I was asking. A ton of Heroscape on eBay never sells and just gets relisted waiting for a sucker.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 6th, 2018, 08:06 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

What would be a good way to rate the prices? I've been using the prices on Allthingsheroscape as my market price not sure if that is correct.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales