Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 06:44 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Ascension: Cronicle of the Godslayer

Great, fun game that I picked up at GenCon this year.

http://www.ascensiongame.com/
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...-the-godslayer

Has anyone found strategies yet for this game? With the board shifting and changing constantly, I'm still trying to figure out how exactly to play at a more strategic level.

Anyone?

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:15 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ascension: Cronicle of the Godslayer

Unfortunately, I haven't played it since GenCon. I hope to get some more plays in soon and get back with you.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:34 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ascension: Cronicle of the Godslayer

Ordered my copy today from TrollandToad, only 21 bucks before shipping.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games