Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old April 7th, 2020, 11:31 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NEW CONTEST - The Spartan Scrolls

Thanks for the submission @All Your Pie !

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 7th, 2020, 11:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Looks great! That makes our 10th submission! Let's see if we can get any other last minute ones.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 7th, 2020, 11:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I have 2 I'm planning to enter!
Old April 8th, 2020, 12:26 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I have 2 I'm planning to enter!

More maps! More maps!
Old April 8th, 2020, 01:15 AM

wumpis is surprisingly tart

Thorgrim's Dalr
Sets: RotV, TT

Bio: The Tale of Thorgrim’s Dalr
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 8th, 2020 at 02:51 PM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 05:27 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the submission @wumpis . Would you be able to send me pictures of each level of the map? I can whip it up real quick in Virtualscape and then repost it here...cause we’ll need build instructions available to review.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 8th, 2020, 11:13 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for getting involved @wumpis ! We appreciate the submission!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 8th, 2020, 01:30 PM

Sir Heroscape these are the steps for my map...

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 8th, 2020 at 02:49 PM.
Old April 8th, 2020, 02:52 PM

Updated Wumpis' submission post

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 8th, 2020, 03:08 PM

Thanks a lot for the help Sir Heroscape
Old April 8th, 2020, 03:13 PM

I was also wondering how to access virtualscape because there is a glyph I would like to add to the far side of the map.
Old April 8th, 2020, 03:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Since I didn't have any more time to work on the map, let alone try to come up with a second, I'll just turn this previous post into my submission:

-Marching through the countryside-
Drake: "This reminds me of something back home."
Raelin: "How interesting. Where was it?"
Drake: "Trying to remember it from stories. Never been there myself. Therm... thermo... thermopo..."
Raelin: "Look Drake, goats!"
Drake: "They're, uh, they're flocking this way..."
-Grimnak crashes along behind them roaring-

Third version of Goat Path. Maintained the aesthetically pleasing all-dungeon center of v2, but eliminated choke points and rearranged cover. All shadows are now adjacent to obstacles (save the pool and the one in the pivot point) and all height except 3 spaces can be attacked from shadow, and 7 spaces (including 2 of those 3) can
be reached via road.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; April 8th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla