Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2013, 12:36 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Exclamation Artist Needed for Codex Revival! - CANCELLED

Greetings 'Scapers,

Some of us here on the HSers board are attempting to revive the Codex issues (click me for more details and to find out what Codex is). Which, of course, means we need volunteers. Artists in particular, for the artwork, of course. Without artists the revival is dead; therefore, before any effort for revival is made, we must ensure that we have an artist for.

Thus, a contest will be had! The winner will be taken aboard the Codex crew and will be proclaimed official artist of the Codex issues. (A.K.A . does all the artwork for the Codex issues)

Rules and Details are as follows:
  • You may submit one drawing/piece of artwork ONLY for each "round", of which will be voted upon by the community as to which is the best. There will be three rounds total, top three advancing first round, top two the second, and then the winner will be decided. Remember, you will need to submit a new drawing/piece of artwork per "round".
  • The artwork absolutely must be Heroscape related.
  • PM me your artwork; don't post it here.
  • The polling will last two week per round, of which anyone can vote during this period.
  • The Codex Staff will have certain standards that will need to be met. If we deem that no artwork is worthy, then there will be no winner and the contest will be cancelled.
Please post any questions you have here.

Thanks!

~Everyone from the revival

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; July 14th, 2013 at 03:30 PM.
Old June 12th, 2013, 02:00 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Artist Needed for Codex Revival!

I would be up for doing this, I will send in my piece soon.

Edit: Can it be a photo? Or does it have to be a drawing.
Old June 12th, 2013, 02:07 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
I would be up for doing this, I will send in my piece soon.

Edit: Can it be a photo? Or does it have to be a drawing.
No, it has to be a drawing.
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks fr getting this up JS!

We are looking forward to what comes in. Even if you are no artist (I'm not!) please, contact artist if you know them. It would be much appreciated!
Old June 12th, 2013, 11:56 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When is the deadline for submissions? I don't see it anywhere, and don't know if it's just me or if it's just not there.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old June 13th, 2013, 12:16 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

It's not, My submission will be late as I am contributing to different projects on the site. In other words, unless if the deadline is about a week from today I will need more time.
~NS
Old June 13th, 2013, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
When is the deadline for submissions? I don't see it anywhere, and don't know if it's just me or if it's just not there.
Hmmm, I thought I included it, guess not.

We'll give everyone two weeks for the first round (until the 27th).
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:59 AM

Re: Artist Needed for Codex Revival! - CANCELLED

No submission cancelled!

Locking this thread.

~JS, I didn't know I could lock threads....I think I should ask an admin....
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games