Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old May 7th, 2023, 11:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Multiplex (Danton Black) - VOTE for ON DECK

I'd just do this then:

MULTIPLEX MASTER
You may draft 1 Danton Black squad unit with Multiplex. During Multiplex's transition phase, you may make an attack action with each figure from 1 allied Danton Black squad that is within 8 spaces of Multiplex.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2023, 03:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd just do this then:

MULTIPLEX MASTER
You may draft 1 Danton Black squad unit with Multiplex. During Multiplex's transition phase, you may make an attack action with each figure from 1 allied Danton Black squad that is within 8 spaces of Multiplex.
the 100K card argument would say that there is not reason more squads couldn't be made for him? He has learned to make different variations such as large and tiny versions and other stuff etc.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2023, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Uncommon heroes, common heroes, etc.
Old May 7th, 2023, 04:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I'd just do this then:

MULTIPLEX MASTER
the 100K card argument would say that there is not reason more squads couldn't be made for him? He has learned to make different variations such as large and tiny versions and other stuff etc.
And the intent then would be for those squads and these squads to be playable together?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 7th, 2023, 04:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'd just do this then:

MULTIPLEX MASTER
And the intent then would be for those squads and these squads to be playable together?
Yeah He's ran out all sorts of duploids at one time before.

But YK's idea could be a work around.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 7th, 2023, 07:33 PM

Should the draft with ability be on the Duploids instead of here then if everything is focused on adding onto him?

Old May 8th, 2023, 11:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 8th, 2023, 09:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Should the draft with ability be on the Duploids instead of here then if everything is focused on adding onto him?
Why not just go the Iron Man V direction...how about just...

You may draft other Danton Black's without the Arrogant personality.

Old May 8th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Seems clean to me
Old May 8th, 2023, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Iron Man V is 1.0 language. Not sure how well he holds up.

I want to like this approach but ... I'm not sure if it's clear what exactly it means? Like the most direct reading would probably be that I could draft as many other Danton Black cards as I like, including multiple versions of the same unique card as long as they didn't have the Arrogant personality ... but there's also a reading that this doesn't let you get around unique rules.

I'm getting crossover symbol flashbacks and now starting to feel unsure we really ever nailed that fully down

Old May 8th, 2023, 11:02 PM

Maybe: "When drafting, this card has the Identity of Multiplex."

That way the Danton Black overlap doesn't exist, but you also can't draft multiples of Multiplex.

Old May 8th, 2023, 11:02 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Iron Man V is 1.0 language. Not sure how well he holds up.

I want to like this approach but ... I'm not sure if it's clear what exactly it means? Like the most direct reading would probably be that I could draft as many other Danton Black cards as I like, including multiple versions of the same unique card as long as they didn't have the Arrogant personality ... but there's also a reading that this doesn't let you get around unique rules.

I'm getting crossover symbol flashbacks and now starting to feel unsure we really ever nailed that fully down
If another Unique Danton ever gets done...it would just need to have the Arrogant personality so they don't stack. I wouldn't want more uniques...just squad or commons.

So all Uniques could have the Arrogant Personality so you could only draft one of any of the Uniques.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database