Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 23rd, 2007, 09:11 AM

Riptide is surprisingly tart
Memphis Area Gaming Store

I finally found a store that sells Heroscape stuff that is not one of the big box stores!

It is Hobby Town in the Wolfchase Galleria area if anyone is interested.

It is exciting, I found the Ashigaru booster there on Tuesday, and I let the guys there know that I have a group of 5 guys that play and that 3 of them work in the Best Buy across the street from Hobby Town. They said that they'd look into increasing their stock.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 11:29 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Memphis Area Gaming Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide
I finally found a store that sells Heroscape stuff that is not one of the big box stores!

It is exciting, I found the Ashigaru booster there on Tuesday, and I let the guys there know that I have a group of 5 guys that play and that 3 of them work in the Best Buy across the street from Hobby Town. They said that they'd look into increasing their stock.
There are a lot of small gaming stores that carry Heroscape, but usually they charge more for it.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 11:32 AM

War Solves Everything has disabled reputation
My Wizards Comics is no better then Wal-Mart. ONE MS and half of wave 6.

I feel sorry for you. Your not me.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:21 PM

crowned84 has disabled reputation
a lot of the toy stores around me sell heroscape. Most of them kepp up a good stock and have a great variety to go with it.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:48 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Memphis Area Gaming Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide

Have a hobby town USA here but he dosent carry heroscape cause it wont sell. Next time im going to say hey set up a demo in youre play area. They have a back room for stuff like that. But any way cool for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion