Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old March 22nd, 2011, 08:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
I found a tymano but lost him
Look around the lowest floor. You'll have a 10% chance instead of a 5% to find one.

Keep looking; you'll find Junior.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 10:31 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Well, I have 4 gym badges already, and so far I'm greatly pleased with White version. Unfortuneately noone wants my crap on GTS, so I have to work with what I find in the wild.

I've changed my methods from previous games. I used to just level my starter and 1-2 other Pokemon to carry me through the game. Now I;m by no means focused on my starter, but rather am always thinking about training Pokemon for the next gym. It's working rather well.

Any suggestions for Gym #5 (ground)? I already have Simisage, Palpitoad, and Victini (I taught it SolarBeam! ), but I'm thinking one more non-grass-or-water Pokemon would help.
Well, I don't have White or Black, and know nothing about the pokemon you're talking about

BUT, you can't go wrong with a fighting Pokemon against just about anything, and many ground Pokemon are also rock-type. If you can get a Machop or one of its evolutions that's perfect, otherwise something else.
Many older POkemon and Ground-and-Rock, but this new batch has shifted away from that. There's some very interesting type combos in this game, including Psychic-Fire, Ground-Dark, Ground-Ghost, Psychic-Flying, and Rock-Bug, to name a few.
Psychic-Flying: Natu, Xatu, Lugia
Rock-Bug: Armaldo, Shuckle, Anorith
Old March 22nd, 2011, 10:46 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My freind Code is:
Jormi
4856 6009 0600
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:29 AM

ellak96 knows what's in an order marker ellak96 knows what's in an order marker

Got Your Friend Code Jormi.

Putting Mine In A Sec
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:35 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We should set up a night for all of us to get on.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 12:53 PM

Also, Yeah We Should.

Last edited by ellak96; March 23rd, 2011 at 12:55 PM. Reason: NM, Im An Idiot
Old March 23rd, 2011, 12:55 PM

Mine is
0690 4572 3690
Old March 23rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Ok, I am starting a thread in Video Games (same palce as this one) to host all of our friend codes. Will anyone be around Friday afternoon (Eastern time)? I have a half-day at school and have some time that afternoon to play.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...59#post1370659

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 23rd, 2011, 06:27 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

I've got no school on Friday, so we can try and get a match working. What levels are your Pokemon? Mine are around 50 (probably not even higher than 52), and they're not EV trained, but it'd be a battle nonetheless, no? I will post my FC in that thread when I get a chance. Also, my Wi-Fi is kind of spotty, so I'm not sure how well a match would work. We can always try, though.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 06:28 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I caught an Axew. I'm pretty excited to get him leveled into a Hax0rsaurus.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

DrA, I'm PMing you now.

I'm super happy. I just caught a Vanillite! It was up to par with my Pokemon's levels, and, after replacing Sandile with it, my team has type advantage over every single type! With 4 advantageous POkemon, I'm very confident going into Gym #5 (Ground) after completing Cold Storage.

The only problem here is that I don't believe I have any Pokemon that can learn Fly (which I will recieve after the Gym). I have Pignite, Simisage, Vanillite, Victini, Dwebble, and Palpitoad. I would need to find something to replace one of my Pokemon (it will probably end up being either Victini or Dwebble), but the replacement has to keep my all-type-advantage and Fly. Rocky roads are ahead of me...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 23rd, 2011, 06:45 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
DrA, I'm PMing you now.

I'm super happy. I just caught a Vanillite! It was up to par with my Pokemon's levels, and, after replacing Sandile with it, my team has type advantage over every single type! With 4 advantageous POkemon, I'm very confident going into Gym #5 (Ground) after completing Cold Storage.

The only problem here is that I don't believe I have any Pokemon that can learn Fly (which I will recieve after the Gym). I have Pignite, Simisage, Vanillite, Victini, Dwebble, and Palpitoad. I would need to find something to replace one of my Pokemon (it will probably end up being either Victini or Dwebble), but the replacement has to keep my all-type-advantage and Fly. Rocky roads are ahead of me...
Well...you can't teach Simisage a Bug attack, as I was hoping, or Palpitoad a Rock attack. So...forget the fact you don't have those and get a Flying-Type. Most types have more than one weakness, so exploit those. And what are you gonna do when you run into a Sabeleye or Spiritomb? Uh oh, no type advantage!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games