Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 11th, 2016, 02:12 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blanka (Initial Playtest Phase)

Did you find that he only used his SA and never his normal att.?
Old July 11th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Depends on who he was fighting. Sometimes it was more important to move onto height and such, making the single extra attack die negligible in comparison.

So like 80% special attack if not more, but the regular isn't completely useless, so I'm good with it.
Old July 11th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

What about adding a restriction that says he has to move at least 1 space? It seems weird to me that he can just sit there and keep cannonballing everyone around him.

Otherwise, things look good. I agree with 140-150.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 11th, 2016, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

All I know about the character is from the old video games and I don't recall having him just Cannonball attack for the entire game. He had a bunch of different moves with the Cannonball just being one of them. Yet when I ran a one on one test vs. Batroc he just Cannonballed the entire match which just didn't seem very thematic to me. I think we should either make him only att. a non-adj. figure with the Cannonball or limit the SA to once per round.
Old July 11th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Maybe make it normally 3 Attack, but get +2 against figures he wasn't adjacent to at the start of his turn? Or give it deadly strike or something?
Old July 12th, 2016, 01:25 AM
C3G Landlord

Not sure if it fits thematically but I was thinking about giving him disengage if he had to move to use it. Then he could cannonball from one fight to another. I kind of like the 3 + 2 if non-adj. suggestion though. Then he can still use it if swarmed by some common troops for the multiple hits, or use it to bowl into someone non-adj. for a bigger attack of 5.
Old July 12th, 2016, 03:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Lets make a decision here. I'm all set up for some Blanka tests this week and I'd like to knock them out sooner rather than later. I'm not overly concerned with his one on one test results as I think his creature synergy & electric skin aspects will ultimately determine how high his cost goes. The rest of the powers and stats are fairly standard stuff.
Old July 12th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think making him move at least one space to use the special attack makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 12th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

For now, I'm going to go with 3 Attack and deadly strike on non-adjacent figures. Any sort of modulation of the actual attack dice will be problematic since it's one roll for all figures, and I'd be against blocking him from using it without moving as he should be able to cannonball into people from a standstill, even if it's not as effective.

LIGHTNING CANNONBALL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
Instead of moving and attacking normally, Blanka may move up to 3 spaces in a straight line. During this move, Blanka may move over water without stopping but cannot move up any levels of terrain. After moving, roll 3 attack dice once for all figures adjacent to Blanka. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. If a defending figure was not adjacent to Blanka at the start of his turn, each skull rolled counts as an additional hit against that figure.

I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO PLAYTESTING!
Old July 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Blanka (VOTE for Playtesting)

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 13th, 2016, 03:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Old July 13th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

The deadly strike mechanic could be a little strong, but I'm willing to see what the tests say. Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library