Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old December 12th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Arenascape! The Perfect Blend Of Games!

If the white wrymlings are white, Why isn't Nilfheim White?
Old December 13th, 2016, 07:33 PM

TechToaster Woo who?

Well I'll be damned, I've literally been working on and playtesting out Arena-Scape in my own way for fun (and for homework, I go to school full time for Game Design). Although I do have some stuff to post later (when I get home) where I've arrived at different outcomes on SOME (most everything else is the same) of your findings here if you wouldn't mind taking a gander.

Main reason I'm trying to playtest and determine my own rules such as you have down here is largely due to me being in charge of a Arena of the Planeswalkers tournament at Anime Fest in Dallas, TX and I -really- want to allow heroscape units and armies this year.
Old January 11th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
If the white wrymlings are white, Why isn't Nilfheim White?
This. Also,

"Kyrie - White winged Kyrie are white, black/red winged Kyrie are black." What are brown winged (Einar) Kyrie, Red?

"Silver Surfer - Colorless - Vydar" Why colorless? He's not an automaton like the Golems or Soulborgs. I'd say he's White or Blue...

Why doesn't Einar have any Planeswalkers? I'd probably throw him Chandra and maybe even Nahiri...

"Kor Aeronaut Captain - Vandar - Unique Hero" You mean Jandar? (Same with Kor Hookmasters and Rhox Veterans)

"Lantern Geists - Utgar - Common Squad" I'd consider moving these extremely tricky figures to Vydar since this gives Utgar Red, Black AND Blue creatures. Oh, wait, he has Green lycanthropes, too. I'd still move the Gheists...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender