Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 11th, 2012, 12:20 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Yellow Lantern (Jonathan Crane)

The Book of Yellow Lantern (Jonathan Crane)

C3G DC PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 9
THE FASCIST AND THE FURIOUS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Blackest Night set.
Its model number and name are #003 / Scarecrow.

Character Bio - During Blackest Night, Scarecrow is immune to the Blackest Lanterns due to his inability to feel emotion. He claims that only Batman can scare him, and tries to lure Batman to him so he can feel something. During this time he is selected by the clone of Sinestro's ring to be a member of the Sinestro Corps for 24 hours.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a Human, Yellow Lantern interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a flying figure, Yellow Lantern interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with a special attack, Yellow Lantern can interact differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Yellow Lantern interacts differently with these special powers.
  • Figures with the Fearless personality do not subtract from their defense dice against Yellow Lantern's Murder of Crows Special Attack. Current Fearless Figures.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Last edited by Arch-vile; February 20th, 2022 at 11:20 AM.
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:22 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Book of Yellow Lantern (Jonathan Crane) - Design Phase

Mini Pictures
Spoiler Alert!

Possible Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = Yellow Lantern

SECRET IDENTITY = Jonathan Crane

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Insurgent
PERSONALITY = Terrifying

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 240

YELLOW POWER BATTERY 3
Start the game with 3 yellow Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Yellow Lantern’s Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each yellow Battery Marker on this card.

YELLOW POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Yellow Lantern is attacked by an opponent’s figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one yellow Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

MURDER OF CROWS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 2.
All figures except destructible objects and figures with the Fearless personality roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack. After attacking with this special attack, you may attack with this special attack 1 additional time for each yellow Battery Marker on this card.

FLYING
SUPERSTRENGTH

Riddler

Last edited by japes; July 28th, 2019 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Updating Legacy Text
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Make his class Insurgent and this design is solid.
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'd prefer Psychopath, as Crane doesn't seem to have ever been part of any organized insurgency during his time as a Lantern.
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'd prefer Psychopath, as Crane doesn't seem to have ever been part of any organized insurgency during his time as a Lantern.
My vote is for Psychopath as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 11th, 2012, 12:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I agree that this is looking like a pretty solid design already. However, I do think the Army of Crows SA should be capped at 3 total attacks rather then 4. CA, Batman, Nightcrawler, Warmachine, & Punisher all get just 3 attacks. Tigra & Wolverine are also capped at 3 attacks per turn. So it seems to me that the norm is for a single Unique Hero to get capped at 3 attacks per turn. The exception to the rule is Doc Ock, who has 4 robot arms for 4 normal attacks so the theme is pretty strong for that exception, and the Flash with his super speed punching.
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:14 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I agree that this is looking like a pretty solid design already. However, I do think the Army of Crows SA should be capped at 3 total attacks rather then 4. CA, Batman, Nightcrawler, Warmachine, & Punisher all get just 3 attacks. Tigra & Wolverine are also capped at 3 attacks per turn. So it seems to me that the norm is for a single Unique Hero to get capped at 3 attacks per turn. The exception to the rule is Doc Ock, who has 4 robot arms for 4 normal attacks so the theme is pretty strong for that exception, and the Flash with his super speed punching.
Beast, Black Canary, Iron Fist, Carnage, Daredevil, Bucky, Gambit, Heat Wave and Pyro all can attack far more, with Pyro being able to attack up to six at range. I'm sure others can attack just as much, but didn't want to look them all up. Especially since Army of Crows will get 4 attacks of only 2, with figures subtracting 1 from their defense for each marker. The moment that Scarecrow starts taking attacks, that number of markers is going to fall really quickly, and he'll probably be down to no markers pretty quickly.

I'd also prefer Insurgent, personally.

Riddler
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Jonathan Crane) - Design Pha

I prefer Insurgent because it is the class we've given to the Yellow Lantern faction, I think as a Yellow Lantern Scarecrow should be able to receive those synergies and it would make him a more fun design. Sure Scarecrow wasn't a Yellow Lantern for long, but when we're immortalizing him as a Lantern in our game, we should make him a part of that faction.
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Beast, Black Canary, Iron Fist, Carnage, Daredevil, Bucky, Gambit, Heat Wave and Pyro all can attack far more, with Pyro being able to attack up to six at range. I'm sure others can attack just as much, but didn't want to look them all up. Especially since Army of Crows will get 4 attacks of only 2, with figures subtracting 1 from their defense for each marker. The moment that Scarecrow starts taking attacks, that number of markers is going to fall really quickly, and he'll probably be down to no markers pretty quickly.

I'd also prefer Insurgent, personally.
You are right on Gambit, I missed him. The rest of the figures you cited are highly situational and require multiple targets to pull off. We are talking about a power that lets him attack 4 times every single turn on just one target at range 2. CA & Batman still need multiple targets for their SA and Wolverine and Tigra need to have 2 wounds before their 3 attacks kick in. So a single unique hero getting to make 3 attacks every single turn on one figure is pretty rare, much less 4 attacks. I'm just concerned about power creep.

What point range are you thinking you want the final design to fall in?
Old July 11th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

I think right now Scarecrow is gonna fall in the mid to high 100s.
Old July 11th, 2012, 02:00 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with tickle on the Insurgent class. I'd rather he'd played better on the board with existing YL's.

One comment on the stats, it would be nice if his stats matched Scarecrow's with Life 4. You could give him 3 markers to start and then it becomes more crucial to maintain his survivability by having to burn a marker than keep his offense beasty.

In summary:

Class = Insurgent
Life = 4
3 YL markers
SA = attack 2 additional times
Old July 11th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I don't see the problem with 4 attacks of 2 personally. I feel this is thematic to both the name of the power and the characer.

Also, I too prefer Insurgent, but am ok with Psychopath.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library