Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 11th, 2011, 02:34 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolamos View Post
The Figure is From Reaper, Legendary Encounters. It is called "bathalian."

Auggies - 9
CoolStuffinc - 2
Miniature Market - 4
Reaper Miniatures - Seems like they have an unlimited Amount.
Wonder Trail - It let me add over 100 to my cart.
Chaos Mail Order - 1
CCG Armory - It let me add over 100 to my cart.
Game Master Dice - 2

The custom figure + Card is currently being sold by Auggie, who I believe is able to order more at any time. Maybe?
I believe this is the case. Unlike most of the figures we are talking about, I'm pretty sure Legendary Encounters figures are still in print. I know skeletal swordsmen were out of stock everywhere a few months ago, but now appear to be easily available again.
Reaper has most still available except for a few sku's which are in production for restock. In particular the Skeletons were out when I placed my last order. I emaled reaper directly and they said that it would be about 2 months and they should be back. This came straight from reaper so hopefully it's accurate.

FYI, the amounts available at my site are not exactly reflecting my real stock since I split it between customs for Scape and normal D&D line plus any I have on Ebay. The real amount I have on hand are the combined amounts of all three. Also, I can get many more of each with about a 3 week total turn around through my wholesaler (they special order though reaper then ship them to me).
One last note, they did just increase their prices recently on the 3 packs in particular.
Did this answer your questions?
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Last edited by Auggest; May 11th, 2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I've been intrigued by Psionic Explosion since Cxurg'gyath's pre-Auggies submission discussion thread popped up.

I vote YES to review Cxurg'gyath.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:40 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I believe this is the case. Unlike most of the figures we are talking about, I'm pretty sure Legendary Encounters figures are still in print. I know skeletal swordsmen were out of stock everywhere a few months ago, but now appear to be easily available again.
That's my understanding. Reaper's Legendary Encounters line seems to be doing pretty well too, since they're constantly adding more figures to the line, so I don't think there's any reason to worry about them going out of print in the near future. I think that's one of the reasons Auggie's was so eager to have customs for all the figures in the line, including their Mind Flayer "Bathalian".
Exactly, I choose those to be high priority because I can order at will and don't have to worry about selling off other items before ordering more unlike say making a unit out of randomly packed Lords of Maddness line. Before more LoM can be ordred enough of the other items in the set have to sell to make it worth doing so.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old May 11th, 2011, 06:29 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Oh, sure make me take it back. Not being familiar with the Reaper line it would have helped to provide that information as well in the submission (that the line is still in production).

-insert signature here-
Old May 11th, 2011, 07:43 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Oh, sure make me take it back. Not being familiar with the Reaper line it would have helped to provide that information as well in the submission (that the line is still in production).
I do not think everyone realizes that Reaper is still making the Legendary Line, because they are not made for any particular game.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 11th, 2011, 08:26 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

Now that SoV has been put in the C3V section I believe this thread should be moved as well. Keep up the great work guys, love the Zombie Hulk!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old May 11th, 2011, 08:38 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Whoah, why has SoV been put in the C3V section? It doesn't seem like the most appropriate place for it. Since the SoV deal with customs from potentially all lines of miniatures, and accept nominations from the entire Heroscapers community, it seems natural to me that they continue to be housed in the most general level of Custom Units & Army Cards.
Old May 11th, 2011, 08:43 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I prefer to keep it out here in the General Customs forum, since this is where the SoV's nominees are from. Just my

Old May 11th, 2011, 08:46 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Whoah, why has SoV been put in the C3V section? It doesn't seem like the most appropriate place for it. Since the SoV deal with customs from potentially all lines of miniatures, and accept nominations from the entire Heroscapers community, it seems natural to me that they continue to be housed in the most general level of Custom Units & Army Cards.
I agree Typhon...the SoV should stay right where it is. And I want to clear up this misunderstanding...the SoV did not join the C3V...both groups arrived at a mutual Partnership that all SoV approved units and all C3V units will be compatible and will not trump each other...therefore both groups will be vote on each others units as a whole to make sure they all fit in the Heroscape Canon.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old May 11th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

So only the display thread is in that section? If that's the case it may as well be put in this forum along with the discussion thread.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old May 11th, 2011, 08:52 PM

It was here originally. I think it may have been moved there to help emphasize the compatibility of the two projects.

Old May 11th, 2011, 09:00 PM

Well it looks like an Admin renamed the sub-forum...so we need to either move this thread or change things back the way they were.

C3V and SoV Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs