Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 2nd, 2009, 04:31 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Castle Building Ideas and Pics

I started this thread because I couldn't find another like it. Feel free to post your castle pics, Scenarios, and building ideas on this thread.

I'll begin. I had the idea to build the castle of Weston. I have not built it yet because I don't have enough pieces but I will tomorrow.

I'm thinking that I'll build it on a cliff. With a passage running under it. I'll give it to bridges complete with battlements (I'll use the bigger connected castle road piece for the bridges.) I'll give it a moat and two gates. The gates will be part of one large wall running the length of the cliff. Then I'll build a road from the two gates to the final gate which will be part of the mane keep. The keep will be basically a large well constructed castle with battlemented towers to guard the way up. I'm hoping to make the keep 3 or 4 castle pieces tall. I'll finish it off by adding the ladders and two guard towers per bridge at the entrance to the bridge. (can't forget the last few battlements.)
Old July 2nd, 2009, 06:14 PM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Castle Building Ideas and Pics

I'll try and make a castle tomorrow.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 2nd, 2009, 08:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You could build one on stilts instead of on a cliff...

or...you could just go crazy....

...and in case you need a bridge...

Old July 3rd, 2009, 11:38 AM

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Those are some amazing castles. I added one to your rep. for being inspirationally inspiring. I am going to attempt the bridge one. Unfortunately I don't own a camera so I cannot post pics on here, but I am still happy to discuss yours and others.

I like the design of your bridge what with that huge keep in the center. It would be awsome to play on that map. Could I suggest putting guard towers at the end of the bridge. Such towers were used a lot 400 years ago. Also how about a gate at the ends as well?

Last edited by Elven Lord; February 8th, 2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:16 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about some giant mobile fortresses with legs and deathrays?
Old July 3rd, 2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
Sounds like...run!!!
Old July 3rd, 2009, 03:36 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
Sounds like...run!!!

Don't visit his map thread!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 3rd, 2009, 04:10 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

No! You should totally visit it.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Old July 3rd, 2009, 04:48 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

How about this?

Or you could try this.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old July 3rd, 2009, 05:04 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Old July 4th, 2009, 12:46 AM

kitman Woo who?

Wow guys I'm loving all the castle pic's please keep them coming hehe.
Old July 4th, 2009, 07:27 AM

habs1009 knows what's in an order marker habs1009 knows what's in an order marker

Well screw that, I'm not going to post anything.

My map thread.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by habs1009; July 4th, 2009 at 07:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios