Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 8th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Ant-Man - Playtesting

I don't think so. I am confident in his cost and the ants being less valuable than the Moloids but more valuable than 5 points a piece.
Old March 8th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well we have two signed up ... why not wait for them both since Hidicul expressed such concerns?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2011, 02:09 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I just signed up Flame Gryphon, so that is fine with me.
Old March 8th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I saw that he'd signed up right before I made my last post.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 8th, 2011, 10:00 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Saw this while comic photo hunting for Nick Fury

Old March 8th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

With some good cloning, that could work for the Ant Swarm
Old March 9th, 2011, 01:22 PM

Great pic. Thanks.
Old March 9th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Been working on trying to create art from real pictures, but it's not working out due to the out of focus nature of all Fire Ant Pictures.
Old March 9th, 2011, 02:39 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

When mine arrive, I will see what I can do.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 12th, 2011, 05:08 AM

The third test is in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marv_art
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Ant Man and Fire Ant Swarm)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Accurate

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Could end up being a VERY LONG fight btw Ant Mans

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
None noticed

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Nope, gets a nice boost of Defense from Inv Woman

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
None noticed

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Seems to me to be more of a “filler” unit, good defense for it’s price and it tends to hang around and annoy it’s opponents (Ant Man) Swarm tends to be fodder that can slow down opponents. I tend to look for units with a little range at low cost over figs that would slow down my opponents. That’s just my preference

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Yes, Ant Swarm didn’t last too long, a fight between Deathstroke and Ant Man went a few rounds

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Tend to like low cost units with range. Noted above

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Yes

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Ant Man is a unit you want to send on your opponents Big Guy, at least one whos Tangible. I like how the Ant Swarm can move with Initiative win. Good in 2 player games, more useless in multiplayer

- Army Test/ Does it pass, Yes or No? What should be the unit's point value? Give a brief summary. Works better with both Ant Man and Ant Swarms on same side
Map: Turret Rocks
Units: Ant Man Fire Ant Swarmx2 Inv. Woman Thing VS Moloidsx2 Martian Manhunter Deathstroke 600 points
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass, Yes or No? What should be the unit's point value? Give a brief summary. I feel it works, tends to be last unit left though. Not because of usefullness.
Map: Turret Rocks
Units: Ant Man Wolverine Collosus Pyro VS Fire Ants Iron Man Captain America Batman 700points
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 12th, 2011, 05:27 AM

I propose we move to final editing.
Old March 12th, 2011, 05:56 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ant-Man - VOTING Final Editing

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library