Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 24th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April Anniversary Assembles . . .

Happy Happy Joy Joy guys! And thanks for all of the enjoyment your customs have given me these past four years. Looking forward to what's to come in the future!
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:23 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great release, folks! I've been digesting it over the last few days. So many interesting designs it's hard to pick out favorites.
Old April 24th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
Great release, folks! I've been digesting it over the last few days. So many interesting designs it's hard to pick out favorites.
So then give a review of them all, and let us know what you like!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Great release! I was hoping for Zemo (very curious to see how Helmut ends up, given how he's evolved over the years) to be in here somewhere, but I did get Enchantress and Black Tarantula, which is enough to hold me off for now.
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:28 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I'm more of a DC guy so I'm not too familiar with many of them from comics, but I assume their character is coming through in some interesting designs. Also, it's nice how they bump the criminals and mutants (plus a thief, undead, etc.) and link the Mutants to Criminals and to some other factions (Typhoid Mary, Gorgon.)

Cool to see The Wrecking Crew finally come out. I guess you guys finally gave up on waiting for a new Piledriver figure, eh? I like the bonding power they got.

Soul Swap seems like it could be fun. Pyrokinesis could be nasty. A number of tough villains, really. Including Executioner and Gorgon, with potential 10 dice attacks (or 11 for Executioner with height.)

There's also a number of characters that look like they'll be popping all around the battlefield, like Whirlwind, Batroc and Living Laser - and it's kind of cool how much intangibility and similar abilities show up. Purple Man is slick - I like Pheremone Control.

Tiger Shark will look great on one of my blue, yodajunkie bases. I wish I had Stilt Man.

So what's next month, a bunch of DC Heroes?
Old April 24th, 2013, 11:32 PM

(I'm not actually crying for next month, yet - still enjoying this release)
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:38 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Great release! I was hoping for Zemo (very curious to see how Helmut ends up, given how he's evolved over the years) to be in here somewhere, but I did get Enchantress and Black Tarantula, which is enough to hold me off for now.
Zemo will be sooner rather than later ... but those are both very relative terms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverie View Post
So what's next month, a bunch of DC Heroes?
Thanks for the awesome review! Next month is Hellfire's territory, but you're right that we should make sure to enjoy this one first.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2013, 01:04 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 17 has been added to the HCS!
That might come in handy for adding the missing Synergies in the Books.

Oh, and after looking at the cards a bit, I really have to say I love how the Wrecking Crew work together. I find Stilt-Man's Special Powers really cool - I'm definately going to play him soon!

Awesome release as always!

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old April 25th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to hearing all the battle reports!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 25th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuke Boy View Post
Wave 17 has been added to the HCS!
That might come in handy for adding the missing Synergies in the Books.

Oh, and after looking at the cards a bit, I really have to say I love how the Wrecking Crew work together. I find Stilt-Man's Special Powers really cool - I'm definately going to play him soon!

Awesome release as always!
I liked Stilt Man a ton. I was really impressed with his power set.

The only problem I have is with Enchantress, her powers have lots of potential to become OP. If I can get Zsasz with 2 tally markers on him, within 4 spaces of Enchantress, he can get a triple 4 attack with double skulls (essentially triple and that seems a bit weird to me. I like the design, it just breaks the theme on some figures (but maybe it's just me)
Old April 26th, 2013, 10:48 AM

But the theme is that these characters are magically enhanced well beyond their normal abilities! I'm not seeing the theme break at all.

Unless you mean that putting Zsasz and Enchantress in the same army is thematically weird.

Old April 26th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
But the theme is that these characters are magically enhanced well beyond their normal abilities! I'm not seeing the theme break at all.

Unless you mean that putting Zsasz and Enchantress in the same army is thematically weird.
The combo I keep thinking about is her with a wounded Wolverine on height...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy