Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 24th, 2014, 07:47 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Gorillitroopers

The Book of Gorillitroopers

C3V Wave 5 – Lodin’s Discord – Sentinels Of The Dark Hills

Other Versions of the Card:

The figures used for this unit are AT-43 figures from the Karmans faction. Their figure names are Yeti Unit Box, Wendigo Unit Box, Kaptars Unit Box, and Anakonga Unit Box.

Character Bio:
For ages, the reclusive species known as the Primadons hid on the planet Marr, keeping their existence a secret and focusing their efforts on scientific research. But when they were discovered by the Marro, the peaceful Primadons were roused for war. They sent what soldiers they had to face the seemingly endless armies of Marro, and while their technological advantage and greater mobility kept them alive, they were losing ground quickly. Then, the Primadon engineers had a breakthrough, and the BA-2110z battle suit was put into production. That was when the Gorillitroopers were born.

Armed with deadly Autocannons, these new Primadon soldiers can mow down entire oncoming swarms with ease. Equipped with top of the line tactical computers and comlinks, the Gorillitroopers can coordinate their efforts with the rest of the Primadon forces with deadly efficiency. Finally, the Marro invasion could be repelled.

Quote:
Primadon Strategic Attack Bonding
Before taking a turn with the Gorillitroopers, you may first take a turn with any Primadon Hero you control. That Primadon Hero may only attack during its turn. If you take a turn with any Primadon Hero you control, the Gorillitroopers cannot use their Autocannons special power this turn.

Autocannons
Before attacking, you may add 4 to the Range number and subtract 2 from the Attack number of this Army Card for the duration of this turn. When using Autocannons, a Gorillitrooper that did not move this turn may attack one additional time.

Tough
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Gorillitroopers always add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Laglor : Vydar's Range Enhancement Aura
As a Vydar figure with a range of 4 or more (after Autocannons), the Gorrilatroopers may add 2 to their range number.

Synergy Benefits Offered

Primadon Strategic Attack Bonding: Primadon Heroes_________________________________________________________________

Power Ranking and Master Index
Versatile, powerful, expensive. Add Laglor for obnoxious ranged potential. Hate specials just like their little brothers. B

Unit Strategy Review
TBA

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Sherman Davies; May 25th, 2022 at 07:35 PM. Reason: fixed transcript of powers
Old July 24th, 2014, 08:00 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gorillitroopers

I found a typo in the Tough power:

Quote:
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, Goriilitroopers always add one automatic shield to what is rolled.
Other than that I don't see any problems.
Old July 28th, 2014, 04:04 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Laglor : Vydar's Range Enhancement Aura
As a Vydar figure with a range of 4 or more (after Autocannons), the Gorrilatroopers may add 2 to their range number.
That's Gorillitroopers, not Gorillatroopers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old September 30th, 2014, 07:43 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Are there any differences between unit boxes and attachment boxes if they have the same name?
Old September 30th, 2014, 07:54 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Are there any differences between unit boxes and attachment boxes if they have the same name?
Number of figures might vary from box to box, so you should probably check the descriptions on miniaturemarket.
Old September 30th, 2014, 08:44 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I think the number of units is constant in this particular case. But the sculpts have variety between the different boxes.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 4th, 2014, 02:54 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Yes, very definitely. A unit box and an attachment box typically are very similar, but are always different sculpts. They may be only slightly different, but they're always different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 2nd, 2014, 05:24 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Also, within the Attachment Boxes, it is a "command group", with a Leader and special units (for example, with a better weapon than the standard unit).
So you have to take care, because some times they are too much different compared to the Unit box.

An example with the Wendigos : (Unit box, then Attachment box)

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 04:36 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Autocannons
Before attacking, you may add 4 to the Range number and subtract 2 from the Attack number of this Army Card for the duration of this turn. When using Autocannons, a Gorillitrooper that did not move this turn may attack one additional time.
Clarification: does this mean that any Gorillitrooper that did not move may attack twice, or that one Gorillitrooper that did not move may attack? I would assume just the one.

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 2nd, 2014, 05:09 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

If a gorillitrooper did not move it can attack twice. If it moved then it cannot attack twice.

--
--
--

--
Old November 2nd, 2014, 05:10 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

To those who have them and have played them... What's the magic number for these guys? 2 squads? 3? They're certainly not cheap, at 52.5 points per figure (the most expensive of the squads if I remember correctly) so its probably better to ask the opinions of you fine gentlemen.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 2nd, 2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Because I can't guesstimate here lol.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
To those who have them and have played them... What's the magic number for these guys? 2 squads? 3? They're certainly not cheap, at 52.5 points per figure (the most expensive of the squads if I remember correctly) so its probably better to ask the opinions of you fine gentlemen.
Depends on the overall point value of your army and how many heroes you want to bring in. In a smaller army you could do 2 squads. In a typical 500 point army I'd go for 3 or maybe 4 squads.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs