Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 30th, 2022, 05:45 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Drunkenly Reviewing Every Low-Rated & Unranked Fiction here

Now that one of my stories finally has a ranking, and now that TGRF's hopes and dreams have been crushed under the weight of another 7, it's time to go back and read some of the less-fortunate and underappreciated works on this forum.

I'm going to (attempt to) read every fanfic on here, starting with the lowest-rated ones and working my way up to the ones that were never ranked at all. That way every fiction on here has a ranking of some sort, even if it's only the one given by me ten years after the fact. If anything is going to make me a more lenient grader, it's this.

I am going to leave the ratings below now:
Spoiler Alert!

If it seems too insurmountable a task, then perhaps you all can grab a pint and help me get all these fans' passionate tales the rankings they deserve.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by TheAverageFan; July 8th, 2022 at 03:59 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction