Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old December 9th, 2021, 12:38 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

Thanks everybody, I'm loving the input here, and everyone has something different to recommend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I have to note that Batman ('66), a wonderful design, is missing from your list.
I was just doing mainstream comics Batmans, he's based on the Adam West show isn't he? Although I guess there's no crossover symbol. I'm thinking of doing an Elseworlds/other Batmen (and a Spider-Verse) one down the line so I was saving him for then.

I'll be posting one every Friday evening. If anybody has anything they'd wanna add/tweak as far as ideas go in this thread let us know before then and we can hash it out in the few extra days before I thwip up the next candidate the Friday after this one.
Old December 9th, 2021, 12:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The '66 Batmanverse isn't a part of the mainstream DC Comics universe. They definitely have comics, though. But, fair enough. People have mentioned Old Man Bruce in here, and he's also not part of the mainstream DC Comics universe, but the animated one, at least if it's the version I believe they're discussing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2021, 12:57 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah that's true. I intended it to be just mainstream Batman, but I figured some lee-way in the future designs couldn't hurt. Now that I rethink it though, I'd switch my answer on that to Yellow Lantern Batman, I'd love to write up a draft for that one.
Old December 9th, 2021, 12:59 AM

Also @Ronin and @Soundwarp SG-1 are those votes for best intro or must reads?

& @IAmBatman I'm guessing the Year One mention was an honorable? I've been meaning to read Knightfall for awhile, this might be the push I need
Old December 9th, 2021, 01:00 AM

This scene was amazing! I gotta read the arc where he actually uses it.
Old December 9th, 2021, 01:11 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I guess Must Reads by default?
Old December 9th, 2021, 08:13 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Year One was definitely a vote. I was trying to be sneaky and shoehorn Contagion and Legacy into one, but you can just change that to Legacy.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2021, 10:14 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Comics weren’t something I got a chance to read much of growing up due to cost and availability where I lived. But once I was out of the house is when my reading kicked off. I started with along Halloween and Year One as stories but the series I read was Legends of the Dark Knight as it fit the early years batman and meshed really well with Year One timeline. At least early on. Plus the five issue story arcs where great for me. Sort of the start of the “wrote to trades” aspect I guess.

I think Long Halloween is a great intro though. Two face is my favorite villain and this is a great retelling of his origin.

A lot of great stuff listed already so I’m going to go outside of those. I think the first five or so trades from the LotDK series are really good companion pieces for the Year One bat. Venom is one that really stuck out to me for some reason…but I like all the ones where he overcomes tough things using his mind. This is just a different way using his mind as it’s not really a detective story as a mental toughness and self control side. Different in that it doesn’t have one of his iconic villains really. Venom…but Bane isn’t here yet.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 9th, 2021, 10:19 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Legends of the Dark Knight is a great pick. Year Two is also a pretty fun companion to Year One.
Old December 9th, 2021, 10:24 AM

I very nearly picked "Shaman," the first story arc of Legends of the Dark Knight. It's a nice companion read with "Year One." Also, I share its general sentiments about the cold.

Old December 9th, 2021, 10:33 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Shaman is on my shelf. I thought I’d get some flack for LotDK. I wondered if it was actually good or if I was just sentimental about it since it was all my first real comic collection. Shaman is one of the few physical TPB I own.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 9th, 2021, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I guess Must Reads by default?
Yeah, makes sense, I'll just mark general recs as those then.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape