Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2007, 04:27 PM

jedi_dan has disabled reputation
a single agent

Well the other night i was playing my brother in-law he was using 2 sets of omnicron snipers taelord raelin and death reavers(a pretty nasty combo)I was using laglor agent carr Q9 and the krav maga.his team wiped ot Q9 lalor agent carr and 2 of my krav maga by that time i had only taken out the reavers so i was considering giving up but decided i should at least take out one person other than a reaver so i took out a couple of omnicron i would run they would shoot a nd i did that for a while.i finally widdled him down to taelord and he cornerd me to were next turn he would be adjacent and prob. kill me so i got on elevation took a shot(he had about 3 damage counters on him already) i rolled 3 and he got 1 shield ever sine ive almost never got in to a battle without the krav maga
Old March 23rd, 2007, 04:34 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
Cool report!!!!! And welcome! Aldin should be here soon to give you the greeting. I have always loved the KMA (Krav Maga) and they are always deadly for me. Remember, the shift key(or caps lock key) is your friend
Old March 23rd, 2007, 04:34 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, jedi_dan!

On behalf of our occasionally punctuating and Krav loving community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the friendship, recognition and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, using the force

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 24th, 2007, 11:26 AM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
Man that's one of those freak accidents!.
Very nice report!.
Welcome to the boards!

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports