Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 14th, 2018, 11:25 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

I would love to see y'all tackle a game like Star Wars X-Wing or Battleship Galaxies. I'm really disappointed that the latter never got any expansions. I love the double-blind maneuver system of the former, but wish it was hex based. I think y'all could do some great stuff in that space.

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm really disappointed that [Battleship Galaxies] never got any expansions.
Me too. There was that one Director character that I was so looking forward to having...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:00 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010 & 2011

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I love the double-blind maneuver system of the former, but wish it was hex based.
Totally agree. Once you make me get out ruler to make my moves, I'm out.
Old January 26th, 2018, 07:44 PM

Heroscaper 101 Woo who?

My Question: What made Heroscape great?

My thoughts about Heroscape being great would be "X" amount because it has "Limitless Potential"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion