Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:41 PM
Online HS Season 4 Champion

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Comics: what are you currently reading?

Oh, cool. Glad that's out, it looked interesting from the preview I saw in.. I think Suicide Squad meets the Banana Splits or whatever it was called.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Oh, cool. Glad that's out, it looked interesting from the preview I saw in.. I think Suicide Squad meets the Banana Splits or whatever it was called.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
For anyone unaware, it's a recasting of Snagglepuss (and other Hanna-Barbera characters) in the world of 1950s New York City, under the shadow of McCarthyism, and Snagglepuss in particular as a closeted gay southern playwright. It's by Mark Russell, who wrote the recent Flintstones comic (which I'd also highly recommend), if you know the tone of that series.
I thought he was specifically not out.
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

"Exit. Stage left."

Last edited by Tornado; January 4th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics