Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old November 14th, 2017, 10:48 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Pumpkin_King is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Huh. Okay! Thank you!
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Couple questions:

With the Star Wars setup, I don't have the faded/misty lower legs part like I do with the Classic setup. Also the window is somehow wonky in the Star Wars setup. Why/how is it different from the normal one?

How can I change the colors, backgrounds, etc. to create a custom set?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Couple questions:

With the Star Wars setup, I don't have the faded/misty lower legs part like I do with the Classic setup. Also the window is somehow wonky in the Star Wars setup. Why/how is it different from the normal one?
I checked the version I have - which was used to create the Star Wars MSE files and it works OK. I had to go to click the "Style" tab and turn the Fog on.

Can you describe the "wonkiness" you are seeing, or post a pic of what is off?

Quote:
How can I change the colors, backgrounds, etc. to create a custom set?
Sure. If you are keeping the same factions, open the card blanks from the data folder in GIMP or Photoshop (or whatever editing program you are using), edit them, and save back over the files without changing the name. Next time you open any MSE card sets that use those blanks, the card images will be updated. If you are adding additional factions, it's a bit more complex. Once you've created the blanks, add them to the cardblanks folder. Then you will need to edit the style and game files so the program will recognize them and make them available to use. If that's the route you are going, let me know. I can point you in the right direction for the edits, if you aren't familiar with making changes to MSE.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software