Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying/involved in watching my battle reports?
Not at all 0 0%
They're alright 5 7.69%
I like em 10 15.38%
Great job, I watch em 22 33.85%
Love em! Look forward to each new video. 30 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 28th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sir Heroscape's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Really loved the heroes only battle!
Thanks! Yeah that one was pretty nuts...I'm still licking my wounds from that one
Old November 28th, 2017, 04:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not sure if you have any thoughts on expanding but some resource videos could be cool. Maybe do a lesson on map building and pick a few hot topics that come up in the ARV during reviews. I've seen a lot of conversations and it could be educational for some to see examples of why certain things work and other don't. Not saying full games but perhaps small demo's explaining stuff. A short piece on how LOS blockers can be effective and how they are not.

Basically a briefing on what aspects help a map be more balanced.

I thought your "MAP CONTROL" video was going to be a strategy video and that is where I got the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:32 PM

Ericth74 is surprisingly tart

I thought the same thing. I would really like some strategy videos.
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Heroscape is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Not sure if you have any thoughts on expanding but some resource videos could be cool. Maybe do a lesson on map building and pick a few hot topics that come up in the ARV during reviews. I've seen a lot of conversations and it could be educational for some to see examples of why certain things work and other don't. Not saying full games but perhaps small demo's explaining stuff. A short piece on how LOS blockers can be effective and how they are not.

Basically a briefing on what aspects help a map be more balanced.

I thought your "MAP CONTROL" video was going to be a strategy video and that is where I got the idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I thought the same thing. I would really like some strategy videos.
hmmm....yeah I'll really have to think about that in order to make it useful...really good idea thanks

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports