Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 7th, 2017, 06:41 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Custom Print Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Nice @vvildeyedjoker . You might even steal/copy my title from me! I made a compilation of official maps, but would love a copy of the BoV maps as well as some better ones from the Cartographers of Valhalla as well as these map contests and groups:
Wilds of Valhalla
Ruins of Valhalla
Wargrounds of Scape (WoS)
I just realized I actually have a printed version of your official maps file in my collection
Old April 10th, 2017, 10:27 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Not sure how you are formatting the VS files, but what if you delete all the layers above level 1, then view it as a rendered 3D, then take the image from there. Maybe that gets you an image to work with that looks more like HS tiles??
Old April 10th, 2017, 11:44 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Not sure how you are formatting the VS files, but what if you delete all the layers above level 1, then view it as a rendered 3D, then take the image from there. Maybe that gets you an image to work with that looks more like HS tiles??
That might work however if i didnt get the view 100% right it would skew the dimensions when it gets blown up.
Old April 10th, 2017, 01:20 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I think there may be a hotkey to get to a perfect top down view in VS. Somewhere around here there is a thread or download showing the hotkeys and is kind of a guide to VS.
Old April 10th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I think there may be a hotkey to get to a perfect top down view in VS. Somewhere around here there is a thread or download showing the hotkeys and is kind of a guide to VS.
I'll look into it. If I can then it is definately possibly
Old June 1st, 2017, 02:18 AM

Here are some samples of a book I am working on to hand out at the Savage Reverse the Whip tournament.

With place for participant to sign.
Spoiler Alert!

Without place for participant to sign.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions