Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old October 26th, 2015, 03:50 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Heroscape Style AotP - Cards and Blanks

I don't really care for the Rectangle cards that came with AotP, so I made some Heroscape style cards. I decided to go the marvel way and have the Planeswalker follow a color instead of a general however, I'm including a Gideon version with Jandar here as well (the only difference is changing the Personality to the colour.

New - Colourless

Multicolored 1:

Multicolored 2:

Blanks:
Spoiler Alert!

Examples:

Spoiler Alert!

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; June 4th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old October 26th, 2015, 06:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Style Cards for AotP - Gideon Teaser

Sweet! Simple but effective powers for summon and magic.
Old October 26th, 2015, 07:26 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Style Cards for AotP - Gideon Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Sweet! Simple but effective powers for summon and magic.
I wanted something to remind players how to use the Planeswalkers especially when mixing with regular units. I had to make a few changes to Liliana (I gave her an Undead aura instead of Zombie Aura) and boosted Snuff out. Jace can take over anyone's mind now, which I think fits the figure better.

Old October 26th, 2015, 08:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape Style Cards for AotP - Planeswalker Teaser

These look great, have you thought about making them with a comic background image like the magic cards? This is the closest version to a heroscape crossover I have seen yet. You should post some card blanks so people can make customs with these. I personally like your cards with the colors on them instead of the traditional generals.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 26th, 2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
These look great, have you thought about making them with a comic background image like the magic cards? This is the closest version to a heroscape crossover I have seen yet. You should post some card blanks so people can make customs with these. I personally like your cards with the colors on them instead of the traditional generals.
great idea. I'll put the blanket up soon and see if i can upload a gimp save in the downloads.

Old October 26th, 2015, 09:25 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I definitely like the HS style hit zones
Figures in card art look great.
good job.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old October 28th, 2015, 10:36 AM

Re: Heroscape Style AotP - Cards and Blanks

Updated with Blanks and a Gimp file has been added to the downloads section.

Old August 31st, 2016, 01:06 AM

Beta464 is surprisingly tart

PLEASE make these for Kiora and Ob Nixlis, as well as the 4 new walkers?

"My life for Peryite."
Old August 31st, 2016, 10:01 AM

I have been meaning to do all the Units (I almost have them all painted). So I may start work on them soon. I need to create a Gold Card for the Multi Coloured and a Colourless card, but I will get around to it.

As afar as the latest sets, I don't have the box yet but If someone has good pics of the mini's It shouldn't take long once I get going.

Old August 31st, 2016, 10:11 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

These are awesome!! thank you very much!
Old August 31st, 2016, 03:34 PM

Beta464 is surprisingly tart

I took the liberty of making 2 of them myself feel free to add it to your list of work

"My life for Peryite."
Old August 31st, 2016, 03:51 PM

Nice work.

Sahuagin and Mage for Kora are interesting choices.

I like the choice of Dark Lord for Ob However since you made them Heroes it gives bonding options to the Wolves of Badru (though I don't think it would be overpowered).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender