Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 18th, 2020, 02:17 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: YOU'RE INVITED - OHS Tourney - April 25th

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hmmmm. Thinking about it.
@superfrog ....... I need you. Please come crush us all!

H E R O S C A P E
Old April 19th, 2020, 07:53 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This looks like great fun! My living situation may be changing by then, though, so my internet situation may be different, so I'm curious if somebody is willing to play a game with me before this to make sure that I can use all of the required programs with my new (even crummier) internet.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah we're almost at 40, the more the merrier! haha...we may have to have a 5th round (assuming people are willing to stay for that long)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:15 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think Tuesday I'll be going out to my new place for much of the day so I can play the tester game then! Internet is going to be my mobile hotspot so I'm not overly confident about the video chat or even the connectivity in the first place, but the mobile hotspot has surprised me before.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I mean 4 rounds is only enough for one undefeated player if there are 16 people playing. So with 32+ you need 5 unless you want to just do a championship game (which would be fun too!)

Really excited to see how this concept goes.
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:21 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in for as many rounds as you're hosting, looking forward to it
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:36 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I mean 4 rounds is only enough for one undefeated player if there are 16 people playing. So with 32+ you need 5 unless you want to just do a championship game (which would be fun too!)

Really excited to see how this concept goes.
Yeah trying to decide the best way to do it. I'm thinking after Round 4 just doing the Championship game for everyone to watch...only problem is if there are 3 4-0's at the end of Round 4...which is possible with this many people.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 19th, 2020, 10:13 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Im in for the long haul! chat might be an issue some of the time. I live in the boonies. I will do my best with the internet I have.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 20th, 2020, 10:11 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

I am interested but have not been able to fully create a game yet. my son and I had a game going but I could not see the controls on the same screen as the map. I will keep working on it.
Old April 20th, 2020, 10:20 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

They will provide links for you during the tournament.
Old April 20th, 2020, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
I am interested but have not been able to fully create a game yet. my son and I had a game going but I could not see the controls on the same screen as the map. I will keep working on it.
Yeah, just submit your registry form in the OP (so we can get tour email) and we’ll get you all set up. We’ll be sending our an email with all details in the next few days to those that have registered. But yeah, just show up on game day and we’ll have all the links and everything ready to go.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 22nd, 2020, 06:01 PM
On vacation...

Well, I tested my mobile hotspot with my PlayStation and that works so I'mma go out on a limb and say it'll work for this. Wow, I haven't actually played in a while so I'm looking forward to seeing just how badly I can manage to do without trying to do badly.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events