Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old June 27th, 2019, 10:17 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
D&D customs

I just wanted to post some customs and see what people think. First one is Yeti Stalker. the figure Heroclix Abominable Snowman. A great figure and I got 2 a couple of X-mass ago that's way I made him uncommon.

https://pin.it/7qpz5zi25zha72

2nd figure another great sculpt. I always envisioned this guy as leader of the lizard man.

https://pin.it/dejoetmivd6vjq

Last edited by Drewman-chu; June 27th, 2019 at 10:38 PM.
Old June 27th, 2019, 10:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: D&D customs

Got the image in there for you.
Old June 30th, 2019, 01:11 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Frogman! Been awhile since posted anything. I know this are not perfect so open to any and all feedback. I really wanted Nossir-Rom to be a alternative to Lizard King bonding but never figured out a good way to do it. Open to ideas. It really is a great figure so it needs a great card.
Old June 30th, 2019, 05:53 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the Yeti Stalker but if you have 2 figures, I would have considered making it a unique squad of 2. Possibly dropping the attack to 4 and the cost to about 50.
Just something to consider.
As it stands, I think the cost may be a little on the high side, but would need some play testing.

Nossir-rom I really like. It's a solid alternative to Charos, And the figure look's awesome for matching with the lizard folk. The names pretty good but in the group I hang with...it'd have some fun poked at it.

Nice customs!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; June 30th, 2019 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Is that a lizard man? Nosir it's a LizardFolk King...
Old July 1st, 2019, 01:03 AM

Quote:
I like the Yeti Stalker but if you have 2 figures, I would have considered making it a unique squad of 2. Possibly dropping the attack to 4 and the cost to about 50.
Just something to consider
I never thought about that. I will see what I can come up with for a squad. I use a mathematical formula to estimate points and then some play-testing to come to a final point total. I think he is probably in the 165-180 range. He is very glacier, snow and lucky 20-sider dependent. Once he gets within 5 spaces he can really affect order maker placement which is huge.

Quote:
Nossir-rom I really like. It's a solid alternative to Charos, And the figure look's awesome for matching with the lizard folk. The names pretty good but in the group I hang with...it'd have some fun poked at it

I actually named him with a Heroscape tradition. The designers often named the units after real people. No one has ever figured out the meaning of his name yet which I think is kind of funny. Hint: think 70's classic rock. Anyway thanks for the comments AMIS, I appreciate the feedback.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:12 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I like Yeti Stalker as Uncommon Hero. But it is on the expensive side upon first glance - maybe 150?. However Terrifying Gaze is pretty powerful especially against Bread-and Butter armies where all the markers are usually on one card for most of the game - it would make people place markers differently against it.

Nossir-rom is cool. You could even have him in addition to Zogross Hardscale or a dragon a not choose him as Lizard King and just use for Leadership bonus and as clean-up figure (kinda like Marcus for Soldier Leardership). he also seems slightly expensive - maybe in the 120-140 range.
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

One of my first thoughts on seeing the name Nossir-rom was that it was basically Morrison backwards
Old July 1st, 2019, 09:15 PM

Quote:
One of my first thoughts on seeing the name Nossir-rom was that it was basically Morrison backwards
Good eye Frogman!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs