Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 11th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

So you can place anywhere when you enter?
That is cool.
Old October 16th, 2020, 01:27 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Still cool with switching to We Fight here? I do really like the theme of and name of Sevateem.
Going to move her up my to do list. Maybe after Johnny, then hit Wulf.
Are you building towards a wave release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Ask and you shall receive!
Quote:

NAME = LEELA
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARRIOR/HUNTER
PERSONALITY = FIERCE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

COMPANION
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if Leela is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, you may take an immediate turn with Leela, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

SEVATEEM TRACKING
Before taking a turn with Leela, if she is unengaged, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 2 to Leela's Move number and Attack number this turn. If you do, Leela must end her move adjacent to the chosen figure and may only attack the chosen figure this turn.

JANIS THORN
Once per game, after Leela inflicts one or more wounds with her normal attack, you may remove all Order Markers from the defending figure's card.
Did we come up with a mod for her?

Was thinking about dropping Tracking for a minor leadership power as she often rallies the locals around her

WE FIGHT
After revealing an order marker on this card and taking a turn with Leela you may take a turn with a Squad that are not Androids or Undead and have a Range of 1.
Old October 16th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I'm cool with that. Have you thought about adding Demons into the list of restricted classes? It would just solve some game-y issues with them being the most expensive squads. I don't recall any time Leela has met a demon-like species, but with how superstitious she is, I can't imagine she'd like them if she did.

I've thought about making some slight tweaks to the Companion special power as well, just to make it interact better with getting in and out of the Tardis.

I'm not building towards a particular release, so I'm totally fine with her being run in the public.
Old October 16th, 2020, 03:25 PM

I am also cool with running her in sanctum.
Demon restriction sounds good.
Post your Companion tweaks when you can.
Old October 21st, 2020, 11:27 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
COMPANION
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Gallifreyan Hero you control and taking a turn with that Gallifreyan, if Leela is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Gallifreyan, or if Leela or the Gallifreyan occupy a TARDIS Vehicle Destructible Object, you may take an immediate turn with Leela, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I think this might be the most simple and effective solution. It also actively encourages Tardis use, which I like.

Last edited by MrNobody; October 21st, 2020 at 12:26 PM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 11:45 AM

You are going to need to LD the TARDIS first then.
Old October 21st, 2020, 12:21 PM
Just A Head

Oh yeah, I forgot you're a stickler about that kinda stuff.

It's honestly on my shortest of shortlists, just on the hunt for a good in-scale figure to use. The Warlord Games one seems too big, and the ones that come in the Time of the Daleks board game are way too small. Might have to resort to 3D printing for the official figure, but that'll have to wait until the next time I'm home.

We could just eliminate the 6 clear sight space restriction completely if we wanted to bypass referencing the Tardis. I just like that reference to give the power that extra smidge of Doctor Who flavor.
Old October 21st, 2020, 12:39 PM

Yeah, that is cool.
If folks are OK with it, I could LD Leela in sanctum, then she can be tested later with the TARDIS.

Maybe a printed out TARDIS would work?
We already did something like that for the elevator.
Old October 21st, 2020, 12:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe paint one of those telephone booth minis from the one set with the fire hydrants blue?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 21st, 2020, 01:07 PM
Just A Head

Could you link that, Bats? I think the printing idea is viable as well, could probably find resources for that pretty easily online.

I think part of the problem with the Tardis is that the BBC owns the copyright to the design. I'd imagine it's decently safe for one of the knockoff mini companies to make a mini of a dude in a fez and bowtie and sell him as 'Matt the Time Doctor' or what have you, but making a knockoff mini of something that the BBC can (and has) taken people to court over is a bit riskier.
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

How have they copyrighted that? It's literally a bleeding police box. That's the point. It was a thing.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:56 PM
Just A Head

Yep, the police actually tried to sue the BBC and lost. Goofy stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy