Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 30th, 2020, 10:14 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker
Re: New home of the Heroscape figure count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedilou View Post
Doesn't look like there's much counting going on these days.

Been meaning to update my total for quite a while, so here goes:

New jedilou total is 3,941 figures.

(I may have to get 60 more just to cross that milestone).

Happy 'Scaping!

What’s your average squad count? Like 5-6 or more for each?
I think that is a conservative number for squads. I have enough for some pretty epic battles.
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:36 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Okay, so I know I've said this (lied) to myself before, but I really only feel like there are maybe 50 more figures to go for me to feel utterly satisfied with my classic Scape collection. Though, I'll mention, I don't look for duplicate unique figures except for a few popular/filler figures. Also curious on what constitutes your epic collection Jedilou.
Your total is probably far more appropriate for what is needed. Mine is a bit silly, if I am being honest.

My crazy total is largely a product of a collector/hoarder personality. I have multiples of everything, including lots and lots of squads. I also bought tons of master sets and waves when things were closing out, with a lot of it new-in-box. I had it fairly well catalogued at around 2800 or so figures, but then just kept adding the numbers as I bought extras from good sales, etc.

Honestly, I'm sure I'm undercounting, but I won't count 'em if there is any doubt in my head. After I purchase a few more, I will try to find time to do a full recount. My wife now has a good idea as to the scope of my collection. Keeping her not quite aware had been a reason I kept things spread out.
Old May 8th, 2021, 09:49 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New total = 1147
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; October 13th, 2022 at 10:27 AM.
Old December 17th, 2021, 03:48 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just recently did a headcount on all my Heroscape units to see what exactly I still need to complete my collection up to the multiples I want. I will need to come in and add the list of what I I actually have, but my current number is now 1,146.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion