Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 21st, 2008, 12:04 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Hi, I was wondering if there are still any 'scapers in the San Diego area? I know there used to be, but I didn't want to dig through 35 pages of posts to figure out who's still active.

I'd like to find a group that I could get together with every couple weeks (if possible). Right now I only really get to play about once a month with my brother and his friends.
IIRC, Skeletor is one of the more active San Diego posters. I'd start by contacting him and seeing what's going on down in your parts. Of course, you are always MORE than welcome to come up the I-5 and scape w/ your northern neighbors .

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old August 21st, 2008, 12:51 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

SoCalers, I hope to see all of you out for National Heroscape Day. Please check out the thread.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=20919

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

Old August 21st, 2008, 11:10 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by boom View Post
IIRC, Skeletor is one of the more active San Diego posters. I'd start by contacting him and seeing what's going on down in your parts. Of course, you are always MORE than welcome to come up the I-5 and scape w/ your northern neighbors .
I'd definately consider it, if I got more than 8 miles to the gallon.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 12:46 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

North SoCal is void of heroscape action. Any body in the Eastern Sierra above 25 please stand up. I'm tired of whoopin' my boy.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 04:07 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
North SoCal is void of heroscape action. Any body in the Eastern Sierra above 25 please stand up. I'm tired of whoopin' my boy.
I think you're closer to Nevada than part of SoCal to be honest.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 22nd, 2008, 08:39 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Well if you were closer I'ld show you that a 15 year old can lay smackdown.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old August 25th, 2008, 04:39 AM

kaise17 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm from Bakersfield, but currently in Iraq so it'll be a few months til i can start showing up anywhere.
Old August 25th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaise17 View Post
I'm from Bakersfield, but currently in Iraq so it'll be a few months til i can start showing up anywhere.
Welcome to the forums, kaise. Be safe over there. Hope to see you at some events when you're back in the states.

Old August 26th, 2008, 09:35 PM

Thallias is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Hi this is Roland's friend Thallias, fresh to the game and cant wait to dive head first into all the excitement of the game!
Old August 26th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Beware the Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallias View Post
Hi this is Roland's friend Thallias, fresh to the game and cant wait to dive head first into all the excitement of the game!
Welcome! You'll find the SoCalers are a good bunch of guys/gals who prefer playing for fun and practice good sportsmanship. Don't be lulled, though, into believing there are not some excellent gamers amongst us . Hope to see you this Saturday on October 18th for the big one.

Old August 27th, 2008, 02:50 AM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallias View Post
Like boom I also extend a friendly hand shake and welcome to Heroscaping. If I don't see you on the 20th hope to see you in October for NHSD.

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:02 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Hey boom, they have tables over in Claremont if you want to ge tin some Hordes Thursday night!

DWARVES!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers