Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 12th, 2007, 11:24 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Force Occupation Map

I know there is a map to show the territories (cities, etc) of Valhalla, but does anyone have an occupation map? A map that shows what space the generals occupy in the world of Valhalla? I could really use this. thanks
Old February 12th, 2007, 11:26 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
Re: Force Occupation Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
I know there is a map to show the territories (cities, etc) of Valhalla, but does anyone have an occupation map? A map that shows what space the generals occupy in the world of Valhalla? I could really use this. thanks
I"ll het a link to one that johnny 139 did, be right back.

FINISH HIM!
Old February 12th, 2007, 11:31 AM

alright, scroll down the page and the first one is vydar, then ullar, then vydar, and so on so forth. it spreads from pages 12-13/14 so do a little clicking around to find the rest of the map.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=asc&start=165

hope this helps. and might I ask what you need this for?

FINISH HIM!
Old February 12th, 2007, 11:40 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Excellent!

I am gathering up as much info as I can because I am going to put together a website to do a storyline net campaign for Heroscape. I was actually going to get with you to see if you wanted to write some stuff for it.

Right now I am in gathering mode, it will probably be about a month or so before I am ready to get the site up for it. If you are remotely interested PM me so that I can get with you when the time is a bit closer.
Old February 12th, 2007, 12:03 PM

GREAT! PM sent

FINISH HIM!
Old February 12th, 2007, 01:41 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Re: Force Occupation Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
The second part of Thormun's Journal reveals this:

Quote:
Utgar’s forces are growing in Laur and upper Bleakwoode, and we will not win this war alone. Tell the Valkyrie that it is only a matter of time before Utgar’s hordes invade their lands. There are three known Valkyrie who are also Archkyrie: Ullar of Ekstrom, Vydar of Anund, and Einar of Lindesfarme.
It seems like Utgar's power base may be in the south. The Mountains of Kyrien are mentioned in the Minions' bio, but sadly, they are not identified on the Valhalla map.
Old February 14th, 2007, 04:40 PM

Dark Angelic has disabled reputation
Someone needs to set up a site that has user-made Scape Scenarios, with tile layouts and layers, just like the ones provided in the original game set and online.
Old February 14th, 2007, 04:44 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angelic
Someone needs to set up a site that has user-made Scape Scenarios, with tile layouts and layers, just like the ones provided in the original game set and online.
Hello Dark Angelic! Welcome to Heroscapers.com!

You might want to check the Maps and Scenarios section

Here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/viewforum.php?f=5

I think you'll find what you are looking for there.
Also, the Downloads section (see menu at top of the page) has hundreds of the Maps and Scenarios!
Old February 14th, 2007, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angelic
Your at that site bud.

FINISH HIM!
Old February 14th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Dark Angelic!

On behalf of our insufficiently lighted and heavenly bodied community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, cartographer

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion