Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old September 28th, 2007, 09:45 AM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Not really worth to put a wound, or 4 on. But if you have a narrow battlefield, and one or two of your figures cannot fly, you can bust through that sucker.
Old September 28th, 2007, 05:07 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Unlike the castle door, I'm not sure I see why you'd ever really need to bust this thing down. Seems like you could go around pretty easy.
If a squad is waiting to ambush you behind it.
Old December 25th, 2007, 11:53 PM

cowmaster13 Woo who?
the book of The Breakable Wall Section... that gave me a smile

Yes I play too many card games!

Heroscape strategy puzzles, play them.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16494
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:47 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Breakable Wall Section

Unlike the Castle Door, three Zombies of Morandin can line up outside the Breakable Wall Section to use their special attack.

Old March 14th, 2011, 12:13 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See Warehouse Ruin by C3G for alternative of what to do with ruin after breakable wall is destroyed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
The Book of Warehouse Ruin

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE!

Old March 14th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I see no game mechanics flaws to this at all. However, should it receive the same resistance to small or medium figures without super strength as the breakable wall section?

Old March 17th, 2011, 09:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I see no game mechanics flaws to this at all. However, should it receive the same resistance to small or medium figures without super strength as the breakable wall section?
I think the idea is that without the breakable wall intact, it's weak and ready to collapse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 28th, 2011, 06:45 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

About to buy a marvel set. Gonna set up a city on my board.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 03:21 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I think the idea is that without the breakable wall intact, it's weak and ready to collapse.
That is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
About to buy a marvel set. Gonna set up a city on my board.
Well that sounds great but to make a city you will probably need at least two Marvel sets and two castel sets.
Old November 9th, 2011, 03:14 AM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

I know the OP says explosions hit what is behind the wall, but what about someone on top of the warehouse? Seems like it hits them also, right? What if Shotgun Sullivan shoots the wall with his shotty, does it hit figures on top/behind the warehouse as well?
Old February 5th, 2012, 01:48 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think not, since it doesn't really seem for them to be adjacent to it down there (It would be seriously cool if it did though).
Old February 9th, 2012, 01:26 AM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I think not, since it doesn't really seem for them to be adjacent to it down there (It would be seriously cool if it did though).
Thanks for the answer. I know it seems like not, but if it has no "height," how can one judge if a figure is adjacent? The hex is adjacent in the non-height dimension.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's