Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 8th, 2018, 10:37 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Dew Bros.' Battle Reports

I haven't been writing battle reports like I used to. I want to start again, but also don't want to clutter up other threads. My brother feels the same way! So here is our battle report thread.

2016 Jingle Bell Bash - Bring two 350 point armies
My very first Heroscape event, happening a little over a month after I started playing. Like a scrub, between the two armies, I brought Major Q9, Raelin, Rats, Stingers.

The very first Utah Monthly - standard 500 point armies
Defeated by my own brother in the final round, but strength-of-schedule allowed me to still take first place.

Rotating Team Battle - 310 points, random ally!
Didn't do so hot, but it was great to interact with so many players, both as opponents and allies.

Wandering Monsters - 500 point armies
Got to put OMs on neutral units that I had never used before. Cool!

Last edited by The Dewk; March 8th, 2018 at 01:23 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 10:39 AM

DewNoHarm is surprisingly tart
Re: Dew Bros.' Battle Reports

Utah Monthly February 2018 - Permanent Team Battle Format - 12 Figures, 300 points

I got to team up with my brother @The Dewk !

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by DewNoHarm; March 8th, 2018 at 01:07 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Dew Bros.' Battle Reports

Would you be interested in submitting regular battle reports for the Heroscape Codex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports