Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Thanks, Aldin! I have zero rooting interest left. I’m just looking forward to watching all these fresh faces in conference championship weekend.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 19th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This should be a good Super Bowl. I'm looking forward to it! I was glad to see Kyle Juszczyk shine on the big stage. I love that guy. The 49ers look unstoppable, to my eyes. They have everything.

= =
Old January 19th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

49rs are super good. Hopefully it's a good game. I can't stand blowouts.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 9th, 2020, 01:15 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Not quite NFL, but I saw highlights for the first two XFL games. Looks like they got some big plays like they were hoping. Definitely looks better than the first time around.
Old February 9th, 2020, 01:23 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I watched the DC vs Seattle game. It was entertaining with some big plays. I really enjoy the sideline interviews and hearing the QBs and coaches call the plays as they are happening with the analysis real time from the commentators.
Old February 9th, 2020, 05:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It was interesting. Still trying to figure out the best option for.extra points.
Will be cool to see those numbers at the end of the season.
Old February 9th, 2020, 08:05 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I watched some. I enjoyed it and I was glad to see fans in the stands.

= =
Old February 9th, 2020, 02:38 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Cool to see some of the college players who seemed to have potential get another shot. Hopefully it’ll be a good feeder league for the NFL that they can try some new rules out in. The kickoffs seemed to be a good idea.

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old February 11th, 2020, 03:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Pro Bowl actually had the right idea for kickoffs. Just replace ALL kickoffs with a 4th and 15 from the 35. Instead of onside kicks, you can go for it on 4th down. Otherwise you punt. Average starting field position would be about the same but with fewer lame touchbacks, yet fewer injuries (since punt coverage doesn't involve full speed head-on collisions).

That, and changing overtime to "team with the ball keeps it, down and distance doesn't change" would be two rules changes I would make immediately if I could.
Old February 11th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

For reference for those who didn't see, the XFL rules for punts and kickoffs look pretty good: The opposing lines start just 10 (or whatever) yards from each other, and the only two players allowed to move before the return begins are the kicker & the returner. Should greatly reduce the likelihood of injury while possibly increasing the number of exciting returns.

And punts out of bounds are a penalty.

= =
Old September 12th, 2020, 03:52 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

First Sunday of football tomorrow! Pretty clear who I'll be rooting for. Anyone else getting excited? It will be exciting to watch the NFL without the Patriots dynasty for the first time in my life but it looks like it's just being replaced with a Chiefs dynasty instead.
Old September 12th, 2020, 04:25 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yesss!!!!

I even watched most of the dreadful Thursday night game. The Chiefs returned hot, and the Texans looked like they missed the preseason.

It will be interesting to watch games on Sunday, most of which - unlike the Chiefs - will not have fans in the stands. What will it look like? What will it sound like?

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV