Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Old June 30th, 2015, 02:43 AM

Dragon_Yutha is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of the Incredible Hulk

The only thing i don't like is chomp of grimnak. As a medium figure the hulk can be chomped. 370 point away in 1 attack
Old July 15th, 2015, 12:22 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of the Incredible Hulk

Just draft him last, so your opponent can't counter draft with Grimnak. Or don't mix Marvel with Classic. Those are really your only two options...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's