Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 4th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Vampirella ~ Vote for Initial

Yep. Doesn’t need the 9 in the power name anymore.
Old January 11th, 2021, 01:10 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Vampirella

Army Test
Summary: This was a slaughter. Vampi wants to get close, and Starfire tore her apart before she did much damage. I’m tweaking her a tad to get more survivability that she should have.
Map: Custom
Units: Vampirella (290), Hellboy II, Spider-Man (Miles) (800)

Vs.

Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Miss Martian (800)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: Felt a bit better here. Vampi has the staying power she feels like she needed. She’s vulnerable to Rubber Wrap though, and she really wanted to fly away and grab height. She did some decent damage, but not enough.
Units: Vampirella, Hellboy II, Captain America, Batgirl (Cassie) (1000)

Vs

Fan Four

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: It looked good for a hot minute here, but the Fighters’ dice were too potent and they destroyed Skull before he could give much bonus. Vampi put up a good fight, but even with her 3 unblockables she should keep up.

Units: .Vampirella, Red Skull 2, Crossbones, Ravage (800)

Vs.

Luke Cage, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Moon Knight (800)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think she played very cool. Of note I never used Mesmerism, since most people just opted to engage and kill Vampi. She’s like Wolverine, more dangerous the longer you leave her be, so they didn’t care much about getting around her Mesmerism. I think she should be balanced at 290, but obviously we have quite a few big losses here.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Her Fury power is very cool. I’d like to see some actual use out of Mesmerism, if in public testing it’s still not used, I might opt for a tweak to it.
Old January 11th, 2021, 01:13 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

She felt pretty good. Fury of Drakulon is awesome. She's coming off a few big losses, so I want to keep eyes on her. After the first game I tweaked her life back up to 7, and her maximum unblockables to be 3. She felt better, but still kept losing.

Mesmerism was never used, like I said in the summary at the bottom. I want to see if others can get use out of it before tweaking, as it seems to be a cool power.

So I want to send out at 290 as is, with possible tweaks being to overhaul Mesmerism to make it more generally useful, or to trigger Vampi's healing on any wounds dealt with Fury rather than figures destroyed.

I propose we move to public testing.
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:50 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Vampirella ~ Vote for public testing

Yea
Old January 11th, 2021, 04:32 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 11th, 2021, 08:31 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Last edited by Tornado; January 13th, 2021 at 04:22 PM.
Old January 11th, 2021, 11:33 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old January 11th, 2021, 12:50 PM
...has moist legs

This passes
Old January 13th, 2021, 12:50 PM
...has moist legs

Re: The Book of Vampirella ~ Waiting for public testing

I'm swapping the Mesmerism essentially back to what it used to be. I didn't use it in 3 games, and seems a bit too niche. Going with this now:

Quote:
Before an adjacent opponent’s figure would take a turn, you may remove an Order Marker from this card and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or higher, that figure’s turn immediately ends, take temporary control of the chosen figure and move it up to 4 spaces.
Old January 15th, 2021, 12:08 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Vampirella

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Vampirella(320), Ms. Marvel(350), Valkyrie(350) (1020)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Gamora II(300), Phoenix(230) (1020)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Vampirella(320), Ms. Marvel(350), Spawn(320) (990)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Moon Knight(150), Shang-Chi(230), Swordsman(160) (990)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Her first power is a bit odd in how it functions, but can be nice when the stars align to capitalize on it. Her 2nd power definitely seems like her best offering, and I think going a route that sees her with the OMs all on her card, especially since they don't have to be unrevealed to use for it, is probably the better way to build an army with her. 320 seems about right, especially if you build her to have all the OMs and maybe some support like Avengers Spider-Man to try and bond with her.
Old January 15th, 2021, 01:03 AM
...has moist legs

Well my intent was definitely using unrevealed markers, so that might reign her in a tad. Otherwise looks good. I don’t mind her being a bit of a shark, fits her character. Hellboy is a great pairing too, I could see those two with Cap or Star lord being decent.
Old January 15th, 2021, 01:03 AM
Tickle Pickle

My tests will be in tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library