Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 5th, 2020, 12:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Skyscraper - WAITING for Initial Playtesting

Started the initial. I'll add to this post. I figure I want to get at least half a dozen games in here, then hopefully Con attendees like @Yodaking @Tornado @tcglkn and @Lord Pyre can write up experiences for us. Even if it's just duplicating what YK posted in the Con thread and adding observations.

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: SKYSCRAPER
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Godzilla vs JLA Trinity (Superman (III), Wonder Woman (III), Batman (III))(1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Godzilla vs SHIELD Drop Team (Hawkeye (I), Mockingbird, Black Widow, Nick Fury, SHIELD Agents (x3)) (1,000)
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter
Map: Two Unit High Skyscraper
Units: Arthur (30) vs Ant-Man (Hank) (30)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter
Units: Arthur (30) vs Atom (50)[SPOILER][COLOR=red]
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter
Units: Arthur (30), The Tick (270) (300) vs Green Arrow (I) (150), Red Arrow (150) (300)
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter
Units: Arthur (30), The Tick (270) (300) vs Green Arrow (I) (150), Red Arrow (150) (300)
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter
Units: Arthur (30), The Tick (270) (300) vs Batman (I) (200), Robin (Dick) (100) (100) (300)
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter
Units: Arthur (30), The Tick (270) (300) vs Batman (I) (200), Robin (Dick) (100) (100) (300)
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter
Units: Arthur (30), The Tick (270) (300) vs Flash (Barry) (250), Atom (Ray) (50) (100) (300)
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter
Units: Arthur (30), Killer Moth (65) (95) vs Toad (95)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Captain Marvel (Billy) (360), Wonder Woman (310), Arthur (30), Killer Moth (65), Throg (135) (900) vs Detective Chimp (140), Solovar (260), Gorilla City Warriors (x4) (500) (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: The Tick (270), Arthur (30), Green Arrow (II) (210), Black Canary (I) (190), Wonder Woman (III) (310), Commissioner Gordon (90) (1,100) vs Wildcat (240), Black Canary (II) (160), Mister Terrific (Michael) (160), Stargirl (150), Flash (Jay) (220), Atom (Al) (170) (1,100)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; July 7th, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old July 5th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

Starting to mock this up and get started on art.
We settled on 7 vertical rows of hexes, 6 spaces long correct?
With one wall accounting for the elevator and two sets of stairs, each taking up two spaces.
Any thoughts to putting the stairs on the opposite wall?
Or do we just want to plan on separate printouts for stairs and elevators that you can place however you choose?

I tried the hole in the map and my bookshelf would not quite fit. I would have to sand a little off the base on the wall sides to make it happen.
Old July 5th, 2020, 12:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

Here's the reference pic. It's 7 hexes by 5/6 (since it varies on that side).

Putting the stairs on the opposite wall could work. I was thinking that stairs/elevator shafts might work best as add ons/separate print outs so they could be variable. We don't want two stair spaces on the ground floor, for instance, or on the roof. Also it allows you to vary floor plans for your specific scenario/build/whatever.

Any thoughts from anyone on what to physically use for the elevator car? I like using a flipped double hex, but I'm open to ideas for something that might look more "official." Especially if it's 3D enough to block LOS.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2020, 04:41 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Tested these today with two different games. Should I hold off on writing it up until the Initial is done and this has passed to public Playtesting?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I promised to try and write something up for the game I played at the Con. If I get it done before the initial gets finished, then I'm just going to post it right away. More data is good even if something changes along the way.
Old July 6th, 2020, 03:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I still haven't gone through my pictures, but I plan to! Hasn't been easy, sorry.
Old July 6th, 2020, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Tested these today with two different games. Should I hold off on writing it up until the Initial is done and this has passed to public Playtesting?
Write it up now, please. You don't have to post it until after the initial is finished, but you'll forget details if you don't write it up.

I don't anticipate anything really changing between now and the end of the initial, though, I just want to put in a few more tests before I try to vote it forward.

Old July 6th, 2020, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I promised to try and write something up for the game I played at the Con. If I get it done before the initial gets finished, then I'm just going to post it right away. More data is good even if something changes along the way.
Yeah, that's cool too. I think the process is/can be a bit more fast and loose here, especially since this doesn't come with a specific cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I still haven't gone through my pictures, but I plan to! Hasn't been easy, sorry.
No worries! I totally get it! I appreciate it when you do.

Old July 7th, 2020, 01:39 PM

Only concern is that without a specific scenario or putting the building in such a place where you have to pass through it, it can become just an aesthetic for the battlefield, but various units used it in various ways in the game so I'm happy with where it's at overall.

I propose we move to Public Playtesting.

Old July 7th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Skyscraper - VOTE for Public Playtesting

I'm having trouble getting a sense of how half-hexes, doors, windows, elevators, and stairs affected the battles. Can you give some detail there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 7th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old July 7th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Half hexes rarely mattered. Windows you shoot out more often than you might think. Stairs and elevators depend on scenario and who you are potentially chasing but both are good options. Door is really simple, just the hex you move through.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library