Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old April 13th, 2020, 10:07 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I always drool over their campaigns but the only one I ever went for was Death May Die, which delivered a few months ago. Definitely was considering Marvel United, pretty happy I didn't now. Scary stuff.
Old April 13th, 2020, 11:27 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

The only CMONs I every backed were Blood Rage and Rising Sun. I do want Ankh. I feel sorry for those on BGG who say they are still waiting for multiple previous CMON KSs to be delivered!
Old April 13th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
The only CMONs I every backed were Blood Rage and Rising Sun. I do want Ankh. I feel sorry for those on BGG who say they are still waiting for multiple previous CMON KSs to be delivered!
I kind of don't, just insofar as I always thought it would be foolish to back a second Kickstarter for a company before they delivered their first to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 13th, 2020, 11:38 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yes, I don't usually back from the same company often, and not in the same year. Currently I'm backing Titans (Go On Board) and Great Wall (my first Awaken Realms game, but I've played several others).

Always take advantage of pals who are KS addicted, and play their games that fall into your category of "interested but didn't back!" One of them gave me a copy of Godfather (CMON by Eric M. Lang) when he got a freebie at a CMON Con in Atlanta, but already had his own copy!
Old April 13th, 2020, 06:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

@chas , what is this?:
Quote:
Titans (Go On Board)
I tried searching KS & couldn't find what you might be referring to. Please provide a link so I can assess.

Cheers
Old April 13th, 2020, 06:52 PM

A3N,

Here's the link to the BGG page, which also has a link to the Kickstarter page:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/277080/titans

When I go to Kickstarter, I just type in Titans Board to search it.
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
A3N,

Here's the link to the BGG page, which also has a link to the Kickstarter page:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/277080/titans

When I go to Kickstarter, I just type in Titans Board to search it.
Cheers
Old April 15th, 2020, 12:56 AM

Well, Ankh funded in 15 minutes, and from that $300,000 is now up to almost $950,000. So most people are ignoring the whole financial thing! There are already 11 Stretch Goals met, but so far still only the core pledge level, and no expansions/add-ons yet.

Moving on to Day 2 of 20...
Old April 15th, 2020, 01:34 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was all set to go and pledge for Ankh, really love the game play and minis in Blood Rage & Rising Sun, but now I'm suddenly reconsidering. Just not really enamored with the minis I'm seeing for that game.
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:10 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was all set to go and pledge for Ankh, really love the game play and minis in Blood Rage & Rising Sun, but now I'm suddenly reconsidering. Just not really enamored with the minis I'm seeing for that game.
I hear you. I went looking as well because I really love the ancient egypt genre and think there would be some stellar minis in that sense but feel the same. They are kind of meh. You get 30 camels though Ill have to see if it adds any really neat looking stuff. Ill probably pass if its more of what is on there though. I kind of like that it isnt too exciting because Im not tempted so much by it. Anyone know of any details on the cmon time machine though? I seen that you could late pledge but have no idea on what is available for past kickstarters. I would just want to pick up some exclusives for some of the games I got retail that I didnt know about when they kickstarted them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The camels are one of the things that caught my eye as well.
Old April 15th, 2020, 03:37 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
The camels are one of the things that caught my eye as well.
I found a few figures from reaper. Avatars of a couple of the egyptian gods that are really cool looking. I guess I was just wanting more of that. Not really getting that vibe off these ankh pieces. The starting figures remind me more of chess pieces than cool action minis. I dont want to paint 30 camels either. Id rather have 30 undead warrior mummies or something.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games