Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 15th, 2019, 07:01 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I heard this series was amazing from my roommates! Between this, the Tick, the Boys, and Man in the High Castle, I am seriously considering a membership.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 15th, 2019, 07:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Unless you already used it, they'll give you a free 30 day trial and you can try to binge watch whatever you want before the month is up.
Old August 16th, 2019, 08:41 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm still old fashioned enough to refuse to pay for TV, other than for basic cable. I remember long ago when "Pay TV" was first becoming available, and in movie theaters they were running ads against it, worried it would doom the movie theatrical release industry!

I did just get a new Roku, so I can stream from youtube, so I may be weakening...
Old August 16th, 2019, 09:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why would you pay for basic cable? That sounds awful.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 21st, 2019, 01:15 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nova
They are doing specials on different planets and the last one was Saturn. So much cool, weird stuff going on there, especially on the moons.
Ditto. I sat up watching a marathon of Nova this weekend. I was disappointed they didn't mention the huge hexagonal polar vortex on Saturn, unless of course I missed out while doing laundry.

For some neat images, check out Astronomy Picture of the Day.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old September 24th, 2019, 06:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Country Music on PBS.
Another classic Ken Burns documentary. Heavy focus on Johnny Cash but covers the.entire history.
Old September 24th, 2019, 07:07 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yes, its very good. I've seen all but two episodes now. It fills in the blanks for the old decades, and is nostalgic for those of us who remember some of it. I even have most of the vinyl they reference!
Old September 24th, 2019, 07:50 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. I have never been a huge fan of the genre so I was surprised by how much I actually knew about the artists but my parents were long time fans.
Great stories. Hoping we get more info on Merle Haggard and Loretta Lynn.
Old September 24th, 2019, 02:02 PM

Both were featured more in Ep. VI.

Last edited by chas; September 25th, 2019 at 06:35 AM.
Old September 24th, 2019, 02:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Been watching some Netflix of late, Mindhunters Season 2 was pretty good. Made me want to look up some info about the real case in Atlanta this season was mostly about. Interviews with Manson and the Son of Sam were great. Then I watched a reality/competition show called Hyperdrive about drift car racing. It kept me interested through out and I'd watch another season of it where the drivers can spend an off season rebuilding their cars to better match the course challenges.
Old September 24th, 2019, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Both were featured more in Ep. VI last night.
Yep, saw it want more interviews with them.
Been watching the Johnny Cash show as well. Ridiculously incredible variety of talent.
The last one I saw featured Steve Martin.
Old September 25th, 2019, 06:34 AM

Where did you find access to The Johnny Cash Show? I was thinking about that myself.

The first time I saw Emmy Lou Harris in concert, my girl friend, who had a limited interest in country, turned to me after her first few songs, and said "I wish she'd do some Chuck Berry."

Emmy then looked out into the audience, and we were far from the stage, and said: "I think we'll do some Chuck Berry," and she sang You Never Can Tell. True story.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV