Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 18th, 2009, 09:47 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Portable Metagame Ideas

We all love Heroscape on the homefront, with all of our millions of terrain pieces and characters, but sometimes you need to take Heroscape on the road.

For instance, back in the day I would take Heroscape on camping trips: The first trip was back when we only had the first masterset, and everyone knows that's an excellent metagame in its own. On another trip I made my own set of available characters, including Niflheim, Knights of Weston (1 set), Alastair, Aubrien Archers (1 set), and the Nakita Agents (among many others).

What I am requesting here is any ideas for a portable metagame, one that would support a 4 player game of 400 points each.

Here's one to start: (Commons limited to two sets each)

Gurei-Oni
Braxas
Elite Onyx Vipers
Venoc Warlord
Mohican River Tribe
Zetacron
Theracus
Dead Eye Dan
Death Stalkers
Omnicron Snipers
10th Regiment of Foot
Roman Legionnaires
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Airborn Elite

Just wanted to see if anyone could come up with a balanced mini-metagame. This one has some decent range units with decent range counters, and synergies around The VW and Marcus.

The key is balance. So please, hit me up with your mini metagames:

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion