Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 31st, 2010, 09:51 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Halloween

Someone gave my sister a Slim Jim.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old October 31st, 2010, 09:52 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Someone gave my sister a Slim Jim.
Slim Jims are awesome dude! If you guys don't want it, mail it to Ohio. I'll get around the mold and eat it myself

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 31st, 2010, 09:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I gave out some dice and some various figures I used for HS customs a few years ago. The kids apprectiated them.

Old October 31st, 2010, 11:45 PM

Shandor Brithod Woo who?

Nice, lucky freakin kids. I just gave out the normal candy.

Sanity is for the weak willed!
Old November 1st, 2010, 12:52 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

For the lame people with no costume, I handed out a single Altoid.

Funny; none of them seemed too appreciative of it.
Old November 1st, 2010, 10:07 AM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

I went as the Norwegian curling team, with checkered pants.

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old November 1st, 2010, 10:54 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Went to a maze. I got caught inside of it, so one of the guys had to help me out of my wings so I could go on. Other than that, the maze was pretty badass, and the night was very good, despite a lack of decorations.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old November 1st, 2010, 10:34 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Went to a maze. I got caught inside of it, so one of the guys had to help me out of my wings so I could go on. Other than that, the maze was pretty badass, and the night was very good, despite a lack of decorations.
So you ARE a fairy!
Old November 1st, 2010, 10:58 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Met up with a group of friends, then my friends gathered some more friends and we trick-or-treated in their neighborhood.

One of the persons trick or treating with us was smoking a cigarette and the lady at the door refused to give her candy.

Nobody recognized my costume at first sight, but after explanation one lady did call my costume, "very cerebral".

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; November 1st, 2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old November 1st, 2010, 11:17 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
So you ARE a fairy!
No, they were bat wings. I wore a long coat and skeleton gloves. I guess you could say it was an angel of death esque costume.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old November 2nd, 2010, 01:00 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
So you ARE a fairy!
No, they were bat wings. I wore a long coat and skeleton gloves. I guess you could say it was an angel of death esque costume.
Right

Whatever you say

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 02:56 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General