Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old May 18th, 2018, 11:18 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Just_a_Bill's Trade List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Your inbox is full Just_A_Bill.
@Just_a_Bill

Fixed.
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:33 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Your inbox is full Just_A_Bill.
@Just_a_Bill

Fixed.
Thanks, but can you elaborate, @Porkins ? Fixed how?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:39 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

It looks like Bsoder52 was trying to contact you. Since he appears to be fairly new to the forum, I thought he maybe didn't know how to @ mention someone.
Old May 18th, 2018, 11:43 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Ah, gotcha. So not so much fixed as "worked around." I assumed you had done something on the back end to affect message counts or something.

Anyway, I have purged some messages and made a little more room in my inbox.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 18th, 2018, 04:52 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Porkins! I didn't know about that feature. PM sent through.
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
I assumed you had done something on the back end to affect message counts or something.
Oh, no, not that.
I had initially put the mention inside the quote tags and written "Fixed", but it didn't "activate" the mention so I put it outside the quote tags which does look confusing...

Anyway, back to the trading!
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:50 AM

Thanks for the help, Porkins. I'm not able to log in all that often, so it's appreciated.

Old May 29th, 2018, 01:29 AM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

PMed.
Old August 27th, 2018, 12:37 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I had a great experience buying from @Just_a_Bill . He was very generous, courteous, and is one of the best sellers that I've met on this site. Highly recommended.
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Jut is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent!
Old October 14th, 2018, 11:33 PM

seiferam is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent. Thank you!
Old September 21st, 2019, 09:06 PM

Re: Just_a_Bill Trade List; New:Gorillitroopers,Havech,Omega

UPDATED September 2019: After a long absence from the site, I've decided to list some more C3V/SoV customs that I will probably never find time to re-base or make cards for. (Other Hasbro and C3V/SoV stuff is also still for sale, so see the OP for my full list and a link to my daughter's sell-list.) As usual, click the pics for biggerizing.
Gorillitroopers — 5 squads @ $6/squad assuming you want multiple squads. These are all AT-43 Karmans, apparently from a variety of sets (Yeti, Wendigo, Kaptars, Anakonga?). The company made these guys from modular parts, and as far as I can tell no two of my 10 have exactly the same sculpt. I always thought that was cool.

Havech Eradicators — 7 squads @ $6/squad assuming you want multiple squads. Most of their weapons are the ones shown on the army card and in the C3V display threads; a few have alternate weapons (very cool looking), and all 21 figures are AT-43 Therians.

Omegacron — $8. This is the correct Mechwarrior Marauder IIC sculpt, but with red paint highlights instead of blue. I always thought I would get around to repainting it yet never did. Very nice articulated mech.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades