Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 26th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Next Guest on 'ScapeTalk

Alright folks, what member of the heroscape community would you like to see on 'ScapeTalk? I can think of a dozen, but I wonder who the community would like to hear from next.

Tune in THIS Friday for Atmospro, Editor in Chief of the Heroscape Codex, as we discus the brand new edition of the Codex slated to be released shortly.
Old March 26th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
There are many individuals here I would like to learn more about. Here are just a few:

ch1can0 - Map maker supreme. He can do stuff wtih 1 MS like no one else.

ninthdoc - Funny guy, and I want to hear his voice. Plus, I know just the photo to go along with his podacast. Ahem.

Grungebob - Do I need to ask why?

Truth - But I call dibs on being the interviewer!

Logrey - I'd love to hear his thoughts on Heroscape, and love to hear more about the (hopefully) upcoming Landscape.

Zzzzz - Virtualscape virtuoso

Caravaggio - While rarely seen I would love to hear his thoughts on making massive, beautifully sculpted maps.

Atmospro - Captain 'o the codex. EDIT: Nevermind!

And I could think of many, many more.
Old March 26th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I am not going to nominate any of my fellow DFW Scapers. Frankly I hear too much out of all of them. :P

So here are my serious nominees...

I would second the votes from bistro for Logrey, Zzzzz, Caravaggio, and Atmospro....

....and I would add votes for the following:

GaryLASQ - I use his site EVERY SINGLE DAY

LilNewbie - Who doesn't love LilNewb?

Teamski - He certainly has an interesting life and story.

HEH - I would listen to him talk about anything.

netherspirit - He's got 25,000 posts. Obviously he has plenty to say.

skyknight - Another member with an interesting background.

kenjib - I love reading his posts and would love to hear him pontificate.

justjohn - His customs are awesome, they deserve a podcast. Heck he's also the biggest winner we all know.

Joah - It would be like hearing myself talk.

Old March 26th, 2007, 12:50 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
It may be obvious, but I'm surprised nobody's said it.....

I'd like to see more interviews with folks that actually work on the game in some way...obvious ones would be Rob or Steve, but what about Lindsay, the graphics woman, or folks that work for Hasbro in other ways, or folks that work in retail positions and can tell us a bit about the way Heroscape is ordered and sold at a major chain like WM or TRU? Or what about a former playtester, speaking on condition of anonymity, giving us the dirt on what that was like and how it ran? The other podcasts are fun too and I applaud putting them all on the site, but Craig was clearly the major score here and I hope we get more casts that really give us some cool news.
Old March 26th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Me. I hate that guy. :P

All the names dropped so far would make great interviews.
Old March 26th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Me. I hate that guy. :P

Yeah, I can't stand him either!! Errrrr....hey wait a minute!

Newb.
Old March 26th, 2007, 01:09 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Pretty much anyone already nominated. Especially the Artists and Custom Creators.
Old March 26th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
It may be obvious, but I'm surprised nobody's said it.....

I'd like to see more interviews with folks that actually work on the game in some way...obvious ones would be Rob or Steve, but what about Lindsay, the graphics woman, or folks that work for Hasbro in other ways, or folks that work in retail positions and can tell us a bit about the way Heroscape is ordered and sold at a major chain like WM or TRU? Or what about a former playtester, speaking on condition of anonymity, giving us the dirt on what that was like and how it ran? The other podcasts are fun too and I applaud putting them all on the site, but Craig was clearly the major score here and I hope we get more casts that really give us some cool news.
I think any of those interviews would obviously be the first choice and if truth had them as options he wouldn't even be asking us. Hasbro will dole out those folks on their terms...

Old March 26th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Some interviews with current and past winners of the big tourneys listed in the Events would be cool.

Newb.
Old March 26th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Co-sign.

Though I would like to throw a vote in for a GrungeBob interview. He'd be my first choice out of all the others listed.

Regarding JCB231's question about getting other folk from the Heroscape team for an interview. I'm not sure if you were able to listen to Craig's interview, but Truth asked if it would be cool in future casts to get other's from Hasbro/Heroscape lined up for an interview. Craig said he thought it was a great idea, so I'm sure Truth is looking into this for a future 'ScapeTalk.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old March 26th, 2007, 03:30 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
I would be happy to hear from anyone chosen, all the interviews have been great. But, since I use his maps all the time, I would second the vote for ch1can0 .. I love to play on his maps.
Old March 26th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
good suggestions so far. to add a couple more how about Funrun or Shrek ... i mean Grishnakh.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online