Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 11th, 2006, 04:15 AM

777Omega has disabled reputation
Make a new General please

Hasbro should make a new General dont you think?

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old September 11th, 2006, 04:22 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm not sure?! Imagine how many characters they'd have to make to catch up with the rest!!! We'll end up with almost whole expansions dedicated to a new general!
Old September 11th, 2006, 08:30 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
I'm not sure?! Imagine how many characters they'd have to make to catch up with the rest!!! We'll end up with almost whole expansions dedicated to a new general!
Yea, I agree with Janders_Hope on this one. The 5 Generals we have now still need to have their armies balanced out to completion. I think another General would require whole Waves dedicated to him/her in order to be viable.
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:23 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
they could always make a new master set though...

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
Um. Sure. How is that related to this?

They could also make pirates and vampires.
And an evil marro hive castle.

But that's not really realated either...

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:43 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
Quote:

I think the idea was that the new MS would be dedicated to the new general to get him/her caught-up.

I have cosiderd adding a new general or two for custom purposes. In particular with a lot of possible Star wars customs I have considered I though about making Yoda a new general and having all the Jedis and Wookiees and related folk follow him. Then doing something similar for Palpatine.

But I don't think a new official general is needed. With Jandar/Ullar the good guys, Utgar/Einar the bad guys, and Vydar a neutral mercanary type I think we are set.
Old September 11th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Make a new General please

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Omega
Hasbro should make a new General dont you think?
Search much?

http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=2570
Old September 11th, 2006, 10:31 AM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
I like the idea of a new Master set. It would be the second great event in the history of the war of the valkyrie. The invasion of [enter new general's name]. I would hope that his/her units would add a new unique way to play. Maybe they could all be continous flying units (think planes) or navy oriented units. Both options are rather unexplored in heroscape.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old September 11th, 2006, 10:34 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
Quote:

Old September 11th, 2006, 10:34 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpy
I like the idea of a new Master set. It would be the second great event in the history of the war of the valkyrie. The invasion of [enter new general's name]. I would hope that his/her units would add a new unique way to play. Maybe they could all be continous flying units (think planes) or navy oriented units. Both options are rather unexplored in heroscape.
That type of "master set" would really be just a very large expansion IMO.
Old September 11th, 2006, 10:38 AM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Well it would come with a large amount of terraign and other general's units, so its size would make it an official "master set" (all the units in it would be unique too.)

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old September 11th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OOoOooOOH cool!
With Reverse 24-hexers I hope.

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion