Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 19th, 2008, 06:47 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1can0
... i must admit that i didnīt knew about Ennio...
You really didn't knew THAT?

:P :P :P

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old February 19th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch1can0
thx gon

Parduz, i must admit that i didnīt knew about Ennio... But google is your friend and well... thx a lot for the compliment.

thx hex for your explanation, now i know that we are playing it right...

shades fan: Glad to hear you found it

Hi Broken, that sounds great! _i wish i could play laste defense too... well someday. The vydar-like map isnīt playtested yet but i will finish it!

meanwhile... Rampart is done! Click

Built Rampart Yesterday and I must say it looks beautiful! In fact if you wouldn't mind I would like to modify it a little. I plan on playing it sometime in the future the way it was built and then with your permission play on the modified version!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old February 19th, 2008, 06:31 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Parduz: mmh, i think i heard that once... Just didnīt knew who made it ...until now.

Shades fan: No need to ask, feel free to change whatever you want. It would be cool if you got tell how the modified version worked and what you changed, so i could try it out ...Happy īscaping!

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old February 19th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That is great! i find that it is important to ask before changing something you personaly came up with. I will let you know how it turns out. If it is good enough I will post it under your thread.

Old February 21st, 2008, 01:16 PM

-le0emperor- has disabled reputation
These are some of the most amazing maps I've EVER seen, wonder how you would fair with some more terrain.
Old February 21st, 2008, 03:02 PM

no1specia1 has disabled reputation
I seriously don't know how you come up with so many awesome maps... simply amazing!

Old February 21st, 2008, 05:01 PM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
thx guys for the comments!

Shades fan: yes, thatīs true, and it was kind of you to ask. For me itīs ok if my maps are modified.

-le0emperor- : normally i only build maps i actually can build and play on. But not always... for example i made this one with 3 ms and 3 rtff

Or this one using more tiles.. Spidercastle

Just for fun i made this big map

But my next map will be again a map i want to play on. As Rampage did really well in my last games, i want to make a similar map, but using more of my castle tiles, not just the battlements...

thx, no1specia1

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old February 21st, 2008, 05:35 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Hey Ch1can0, how did you get that backround for the huge castle map? I like it.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old February 21st, 2008, 07:11 PM
Wears Shades at Night

I played on Rampart and it was extremely well built for battles. I must say all of your maps that I have played on all have been really great battles. I like it when you only use 2 master sets because I can actually build them then.

Old February 21st, 2008, 10:06 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I spent a few minutes today downloading the .pdf's for most of your maps. They're simply beautiful.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 22nd, 2008, 08:05 PM

no1specia1 has disabled reputation
I am almost done building Ancient Cathedral. It's looking awesome!!! I've spent the last two days worth of lunch breaks to get it done, all I have left is to place the trees and the some other small stuff. I'm pretty stoked to play on it! Thanks for being a genuis when it comes to making maps... 'preciate it

Old February 22nd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1specia1
I am almost done building Ancient Cathedral. It's looking awesome!!! I've spent the last two days worth of lunch breaks to get it done, all I have left is to place the trees and the some other small stuff. I'm pretty stoked to play on it! Thanks for being a genuis when it comes to making maps... 'preciate it
Thats pretty cool! I always place the trees and ruins last too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios